Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For all statusmaxxers Jeffery epstein should be just as much of a saint as ER

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
★★★★★
16d 15h 56m
Not only did he have limitless amounts of prime tier foids at his disposal, he forced another foid to do his bidding and pick them out. That's my dream tbh. I'm not a pedo but I would do exactly what he did just with girls over

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★
43d 10h 45m
ER is considered a saint for his stated beliefs for the most part, you dungus.

N

NobuNagahirohichi

Recruit
★★★
19d 4h 53m
Even being rich and powerful he needs to rape to get sex, so if you wanna end up in jail you can skip the statusmaxin part.

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
★★★★★
16d 15h 56m
NobuNagahirohichi said:
Even being rich and powerful he needs to rape to get sex, so if you wanna end up in jail you can skip the statusmaxin part.
What women did he rape? U mean the foids he lured in with money? You consider that rape? U believe those bitches?

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
58d 2h 28m
he doesnt exactly is incel tier looking innit. so fk him

Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
217d 12h 55m
NobuNagahirohichi said:
He only ended up in jail because he was operating a sex ring and got nusted

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel
★★★★★
22d 8h 30m
He didn't go ER so he's not a saint, he's an idol to statusmaxxers at best. Then again, ER himself didn't do a very good job at going ER.

kaczynskicel

kaczynskicel

Str8 outta mumbai sewers
★★★
15d 12h 32m
Hes a slimey jew, same with weinstein

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 2h 26m
Caesercel said:
He only ended up in jail because he was operating a sex ring and got nusted
He didn't get busted for years, he only got busted for fucking with the wrong "people" (you know who I'm talking about :feelskek:)

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★★★
66d 13h 13m
fucker was a simp. he paid a mall to close for a day and let his young foids to shop there to buy as many stuffs as they wanted.

he also paid young foids all-expenses paid to hotels in foreign countries.

does that sound based to you? he's just a billionaire simp. instead of soy cucks paying onlyfans like $20 subscription per month, that fucker spends probably like $200k on young foids every month

and despite all that, those whores still arent grateful and knew he's a rich man so they fucked him over to get millionaires of money from lawsuits. :feelsdevil:

but he's a rich kike so to hell with him :feelsdevil:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8