Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For acnescarcels: My surgerymaxxx plan

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
3-4 Cannula Subcision w/ Sculptra Injected sessions spaced 3 months apart. 3-4 RF microneedling sessions spaced 3 months apart. 1 HA filler session. 1 V-Beam or 1064nm laser session. Finishing off with either a fully ablative erbium resurfacing laser or a deep peel session-say 2-3 of these. This will end up costing me $1000's of dollars but will be worth it in the end. Going to go see this famous Israeli Doctor in NYC for aggressive subcision soon. Video of it for those curious below. Basically needle under the skin to break up the scars. Good for those with rolling scars that disappear when you smile.

Surgery don’t work by the way, sorry to destroy your hope.

You can do needling at home. www.owndoc.com < best site for it. A lot of professional places do have very bad technique. You can also do peels at home, I did the latter when I was ~18. I used 30glycolic.com. My scarring wasn't as bad as the guy in the vid, I had widened red pores that were hard to the touch. But 6-8 chemical peels improved them significantly.

Also get regular sun, get your diet as good as you can (as plant-based as possible, lots of diverse greens, lots of water), exercise regularly. I haven't looked heavily into it, but I'd do the needling at home while you save up/wait, and then do a moderate chemical peel first. I've heard laser surgeries can be pretty shit. www.realself.com is a good site for reviews of procedures.

Surgery don’t work by the way, sorry to destroy your hope.
truth. i haven't tried every single treatment available but the ones i have tried have improved it by maybe like 5% at most for a bunch of money. I've seen before and after pics from real people, not the fake ones they show in a dermatologist office, of treatments i haven't had and they had very little to no improvement for a bunch of money. its over. they aren't getting fixed in any meaningful way. I've seen 50 year olds on the message boards who have tried everything and nothing worked for them well.

Doing these experiments on your skin is risky. I would only do it if the scars are seriously fucked up. How deep are your scars? Only cystic acne could lead so scarring that's that visible. I have kind of severe acne and my scars are not that deep. They will still be visible in 20 years, but not that much.
Nevertheless, acne is probably the top incel trait after a recessed chin. I've never seen someone with acne have a girlfriend or let alone slay. I haven't even seen people with acne as bad as mine in reallife. Most people have clear skin even though they eat shit all the time while I only drink water and eat 95% vegan food.

You'll feel a lot more confident, my face is fucked up to

Good luck, bro, I've been working on my rekt skin for over 6 years now, 80% improved so far, I'm hoping to be done by next year.

My advice would be to work 100% TCA CROSS into the mix, it is incredibly effective for deep icepicks/boxcars, fills the lil fuckers in. Also, keep aggressively needling, you have to be brutal to get visible results, I mean like seriously swelling up brutal, the greater the inflammatory response the more pronounced the remodelling will be. Also, don't forget to suction after subcision (it makes a noticeable difference) and do regular TCA peels, try to work up to 30%.

Do all of the above for a long enough period of time (sorry, no quick fixes for this mess) and you will get impressive gains, you can't 100% remove scar tissue per se but you don't really need do, skin levelling is the goal here, once you have that some deep resurfacing treatments will minimize whats left and a pro-tier concealer like Dermaflage will make you appear flawless, problem solved, thou hast ascended.

3-4 Cannula Subcision w/ Sculptra Injected sessions spaced 3 months apart. 3-4 RF microneedling sessions spaced 3 months apart. 1 HA filler session. 1 V-Beam or 1064nm laser session. Finishing off with either a fully ablative erbium resurfacing laser or a deep peel session-say 2-3 of these. This will end up costing me $1000's of dollars but will be worth it in the end. Going to go see this famous Israeli Doctor in NYC for aggressive subcision soon. Video of it for those curious below. Basically needle under the skin to break up the scars. Good for those with rolling scars that disappear when you smile.

Good for you. I have horrible acne but my doctor prescribed me retinol-a which is the only cream known to actually improve your skin (not just acne but skin in general, females pay to get prescription for it) and my skin was flaking off like I was a snake, and it was burning but after some time the acne was gone.

Good for you. I have horrible acne but my doctor prescribed me retinol-a which is the only cream known to actually improve your skin (not just acne but skin in general, females pay to get prescription for it) and my skin was flaking off like I was a snake, and it was burning but after some time the acne was gone.

Yeah I use Retin-A, basically topical accutane.
Doing these experiments on your skin is risky. I would only do it if the scars are seriously fucked up. How deep are your scars? Only cystic acne could lead so scarring that's that visible. I have kind of severe acne and my scars are not that deep. They will still be visible in 20 years, but not that much.
Nevertheless, acne is probably the top incel trait after a recessed chin. I've never seen someone with acne have a girlfriend or let alone slay. I haven't even seen people with acne as bad as mine in reallife. Most people have clear skin even though they eat shit all the time while I only drink water and eat 95% vegan food.
my scars are moderate but definitely noticeable, I had serious cystic acne, posted pics of my skin on one of the earlier threads. Same, I never see people with acne or acne scars as bad as mine in real life (maybe 4 people over the past 3 years had it bad). I actually knew a kid who now doesn't have scars but back when he had acne, it was really cystic and bad but he managed to have a girlfriend. She wasn't bad looking at all either, 7/10, but I think she was only with him because she was already his GF prior to when he got acne.
Good luck, bro, I've been working on my rekt skin for over 6 years now, 80% improved so far, I'm hoping to be done by next year.

My advice would be to work 100% TCA CROSS into the mix, it is incredibly effective for deep icepicks/boxcars, fills the lil fuckers in. Also, keep aggressively needling, you have to be brutal to get visible results, I mean like seriously swelling up brutal, the greater the inflammatory response the more pronounced the remodelling will be. Also, don't forget to suction after subcision (it makes a noticeable difference) and do regular TCA peels, try to work up to 30%.

Do all of the above for a long enough period of time (sorry, no quick fixes for this mess) and you will get impressive gains, you can't 100% remove scar tissue per se but you don't really need do, skin levelling is the goal here, once you have that some deep resurfacing treatments will minimize whats left and a pro-tier concealer like Dermaflage will make you appear flawless, problem solved, thou hast ascended.

Thank you, best of luck to you too. It's good to hear that you've seen improvement, losing hope in ascending shouldn't be a mindset for us scarcels especially since technology is always improving.

Great advice btw Edantez, appreciate it. What's suction btw?

The problem I have with doing aggressive needling is that I have ROTC duties to fulfill, meaning that I have to look somewhat presentable and be outside 4 times a week for PT or Military Lab. I think I can only do an aggressive procedure twice a year when I'm on break from school. As for icepick or box scars, I don't really care too much about those as I only have em' on my temples, I just want to level my cheeks out (mostly rolling scars) to not look like a complete freak.

Last edited: