Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over For a Turk like myself being virgin at22 is a big fucking joke!

A

altai

Greycel
I know in the Whole TURKIC world. I mean turkey Azerbaijan Kazakhstan Uzbek all those shit,all of the man in those countries are getting married at age 20,and my 19yrs old cousin from Kazakhstan,he married a russian woman. I don’t I don’t care I will die a virgin

>Read title
>"Turk"
>"22"
>Instantly think about knajjd.

its a big fucking joke everywhere.

You seem like you care.

Being a virgin is a joke.

so many turkish guys post on here.

Are you in Turkey or the West?

This forum began getting full of Turks after me :feelsokman::feelskek:

>literal KARA BOGA
>virgin
fuck off volcel

Being turk in the west is hell

remind me why me, a Celt, basically an ancient Turk, is not ascending there. oh yeah, that's right, I'm poor.

I have two Turkish brothers. They have it easy with women.
I refuse to believe any Turk has difficulties with finding a woman.

Isn't it a mainly Muslim country ? If so shouldn't most people be virigns at your age or older ?

being a virgin is not a joke, we are a joke thats why we are still a virgin :feelsrope:

stfu seriously 22 like thats old. there are people here in their 30-50's that never have fucked a woman.

Kurds piss me off, fucking bullied me in school those cunts. They're like one of those dogs that won't get out of your personal space.

all of the man in those countries are getting married at age 20

arranged marriages saved many subhuman races like the indians,the pakis,the arabs,the turks etc. If you dont have a big family AND female cousins it's over for you.

If your cousins came to the West, they would finish in this forum :)

why are there so many turks here?
literal KARA BOĞA are posting here now

Stop invading Germany