Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Food is constantly getting inside my rotten molar

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
The side of my rotten molar is getting food in it regularly. If I pick at it wrong with one of those tacks used to post things on boards it causes quite the pain on gum line level. Lifefuel part of it is that sometimes old food comes out randomly and it tastes like a gritty vinegar earthy taste

Last edited:
Don't wanna be mean but you're kinda nasty getting tooth decay and shit

Yes but what if I bite really hard with just gums

yank it out already

Get that shit pulled.

The side of my rotten molar is getting food in it regularly. If I pick at it wrong with one of those tacks used to post things on boards it causes quite the pain on gum line level. Lifefuel part of it is that sometimes old food comes out randomly and it tastes like a gritty vinegar earthy taste
Go to a dentist.

Snort the stuff that comes out

like this :what:?

based

:feelspuke: Saysitsover Moment.