Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News fondle the gretard statue!

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
For your fondling pleasure... The University of Winchester (not affiliated with the firearms manufacturers) of the U.K. has just unveiled a LIFESIZED statue of our favorite retard, Greta Thunberg.

You can grab her life sized tit through her open hoodie!

Greta thunberg statue1

Life is good.

JFL at the absolute state of this clown world we're living in

Fucksake man, I hope China fucks this country right up.

The Jewnited Cuckdom again. First the statue of some BLM whore and now this.

I wonder how much carbon dioxide was blast in the air producing this

I bet she's the only white on campus.......

For your fondling pleasure... The University of Winchester (not affiliated with the firearms manufacturers) of the U.K. has just unveiled a LIFESIZED statue of our favorite retard, Greta Thunberg.

View attachment 429622

Life is good.
They should put a statue of Emba up instead of that stupid foid.

I already feel alienated enough due to autism then there's my views on matters that don't correlate with the masses, shit be like
View: https://voca.ro/1m4nfX3XK1NA
to the ceiling.

The UK is by far the worst Western nation to have ever existed. It's one of the most progressive, degenerate, demoralised countries in Europe. They've gone full SJW. London is already a multicultural, tranny shithole, the NHS is funding single mother whoredom, and despite being a Marxist neo-liberal swamp, higher education is STILL unaffordable. And now this. I am in utter disbelief.
They should nuke themselves.

They would save a lot of money just putting a blob of me up instead of a shape that's for sure!

The UK is by far the worst Western nation to have ever existed. It's one of the most progressive, degenerate, demoralised countries in Europe. They've gone full SJW. London is already a multicultural, tranny shithole, the NHS is funding single mother whoredom, and despite being a Marxist neo-liberal swamp, higher education is STILL unaffordable. And now this. I am in utter disbelief.

They should nuke themselves.
Uk, Sweden & Germany competing for the crown of cream of the cucks, UK pulling ahead.

Uk, Sweden & Germany competing for the crown of cream of the cucks, UK pulling ahead.
Gasoline cars soon to be banned by the 2030s. Brutal driverslicensepill tbh

View attachment 429622

Life is good.
The little autistic bitch is good for something after all (other than target practice with an AWP in CS:GO)

Hope some Basedcel, jerks it off on the statue and uploads video. :feelsohh:

Awp?

Automated weapons platform?

Honk honk!
It's the name of a sniper rifle in CSGO, Arctic Warfare Police

good spot to take a shit