Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Followup thread to my meeting with my 5'5 bald dad about getting me Leg lengthening surgery

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
Previous thread:

I had this meeting btw with my dad and it went terribly. He talked about how being 5'5 hasnt effected his life, and how he loves being bald. and he doesnt want to help get me a loan to fund it. But proceeded to flex that he goes on like 4 holidays per month, new motorbikes, cars, massive business expanding with robot automation

Basically a meeting just to flex on me, realise how much of a failure i am. and proceed to let me suffer

Also I accidentally cried in the middle of the restaurant and people were lookign at me. i cried at the poitn where i was explaining that it may not have been AS BAD for him, but in my generation its extremely superficial. it was embarrassing af

idk how u could do this to your son(make me 5'4) then let me cry in the middle of a restaurant basically begging for u to help me get a loan so I CAN PAY OFF MY SHIT GENES MYSELF. for you then to say no and just flex ur life on me

Last edited:
being 5'4" would be fucking brutal, i cannot lie to you

Previous thread:

I had this meeting btw with my dad and it went terribly. He talked about how being 5'5 hasnt effected his life, and how he loves being bald. and he doesnt want to help get me a loan to fund it. But proceeded to flex that he goes on like 4 holidays per month, new motorbikes, cars, massive business expanding with robot automation

Basically a meeting just to flex on me, realise how much of a failure i am. and proceed to let me suffer
does he have a wife?

does he have a wife?
he had my landwhale mom as his wife but she cheated on him (hes not even fat btw hes gym and tanmaxxed). now he has another landwhale gf lmao

I wanted to point this out for the sake of the argument but I dont think it would be very wise to do so

I am sorry for you, get that LL surgery any way possible it's your only hope :feelscry:

I'm sorry man. I wouldn't be able to live a single day at 5'8, let alone 5'4. God bless you.

I shall never have kids of my own. I'd rather rope than give their kids the short ugly aspie Asian treatment

I'm sorry man. I wouldn't be able to live a single day at 5'8, let alone 5'4. God bless you.
thanks bro. i wouldnt be able to live a day at below average height either. im extremely insecure. even if i got LL I'll still not want to go outside at 5'7. that why i wiill move to the shortest country in the world too.

but even then i will still feel insecure cos of all the 6ft chang moggers

Previous thread:

Also I accidentally cried in the middle of the restaurant and people were lookign at me. i cried at the poitn where i was explaining that it may not have been AS BAD for him, but in my generation its extremely superficial. it was embarrassing af

idk how u could do this to your son(make me 5'4) then let me cry in the middle of a restaurant basically begging for u to help me get a loan so I CAN PAY OFF MY SHIT GENES MYSELF. for you then to say no and just flex ur life on me
He just wants you to be more confident

Breaking your legs for pussy. What will you extend to. 5'3 to 6'0??? You will be a mutant with those proportions and worse you will be crippled.