Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Follow up to my previous rant thread

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

Cope or rope, that is all.
★★★★★
After the whole pub incident, as I was waiting for the bus to get home, a group of zoomer lads walked past me, and just said "that's fucking based". I never thought I would hear people in public speaking like that.

Can any youngcels attest to this? Do high school kids use terms like based, or <insertthing>maxxing in normal language now? It surprised me, but at the same time it made me crack a small smile. How is the blackpill spreading through the education system?

I'm pretty sure based didn't come from the blackpill, you would see it on 4chan a few years ago before everyone started using it like last year.

I'm pretty sure based didn't come from the blackpill, you would see it on 4chan a few years ago before everyone started using it like last year.
Yea it's a term that has been co opted by right wing normie teens for a while now. They likely wouldn't use incel/lookism terminology like _____maxxing or call females "roasties" for example.