Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foids you know pretending you don't exist

N

newlyawakened

Officer
So I have one class mixed with undergrads and I see this 5/10 foid there every week who doesn't seem to have any friends in the class since she's an undergrad and it's mostly a postgrad class. The week before last she asked me 3 random questions about class work, and last week we talked while walking about 5 mins between class after she opened an interaction by correcting me on whether I needed to scan my ID card to leave a specific building when I was trying and failing. Felt like lifefuel in the moment but looking back it was super forced after the initial interaction, and she did try to run away from me at the end by picking up pace and walking about 10ft ahead of me as we were going in to the second class. But given how little foid social interaction I have, I guess you could say I caught a mild case of oneitis.

Today I went into class, sat 1 empty seat away from her and she was on the end of a row. The teacher told us to work in small groups to do a task. Since she was on the end of the row she had no one else to work with. I looked at her repeatedly and she totally refused to acknowledge my presence or say anything to me, just looked away and started doing the task completely by herself. Even tried saying hi and she ignored, pretended she was in intense concentration writing some shit down. Was an incredibly brutal blackpill that she would rather work by herself on something as the teacher told her to than interact with me, someone who she knew and probably one of the few people in the class she had talked to. No doubt she texted her friends right after about "the creep" in her class.

It's over if you are below 7/10 looking

You have to be cold towards them before they can be cold towards you. You fucked up by acknowledging her and sitting near her

They’re your enemies, all of them, never forget that. You don’t fraternize with enemies

You have to be cold to them before they can be cold to you. You fucked up by acknowledging her and sitting near her

They’re your enemies, all of them, never forget that
If I did that you all would’ve called me volcel for lack of trying/socialmaxxing.

If I did that you all would’ve called me volcel for lack of trying/socialmaxxing.
I wouldn’t. Never initiate. I don’t even make eye contact with foids, fuck them

I wouldn’t. Never initiate. I don’t even make eye contact with foids, fuck them
If you never initiate you might just be a normie. I am worried about just being a normie so I do occasionally try to initiate and gauge response to affirm whether or not I should keep taking the black pill.

You have to play the same game. Pretend they don't exist too. Foids operate on the basic assumption that all guys will pay attention to them, even if they are average looking. Remove yourself form this assumption and treat women with minimum effort as possible.

You have to play the same game. Pretend they don't exist too. Foids operate on the basic assumption that all guys will pay attention to them, even if they are average looking. Remove yourself form this assumption and treat women with minimum effort as possible.
If you do that they just start gossiping about how weird you are, even in earshot of you.

If you do that they just start gossiping about how weird you are, even in earshot of you.

It doesn't matter. This is another strategy designed to force interaction on your part, to give them attention, weather it be positive or negative. You have to demonstrate that you are above their advances, and completely immune to their mockery. Remove their satisfaction by producing no responses whatsoever to any interactions they send your way.

If you never initiate you might just be a normie. I am worried about just being a normie so I do occasionally try to initiate and gauge response to affirm whether or not I should keep taking the black pill.
This is only after confirmation of your subhumaness

You want to know where you stand? Make a tinder profile and do a boost at 8PM at night (peak hours). I did it last night, thousands of people saw me and no likes

Maybe she has social anxiety? Was having a bad day ? The fact she talked to u at all is astounding tbh

This is only after confirmation of your subhumaness

You want to know where you stand? Make a tinder profile and do a boost at 8PM at night (peak hours). I did it last night, thousands of people saw me and no likes
I have done that already, even while location maxxing. Even tried the super expensive boost and no likes or just 1 like that didn’t say anything or unmatched a few hours later.

Maybe she has social anxiety? Was having a bad day ? The fact she talked to u at all is astounding tbh
The fact she doesn’t have friends in the class may indicate that, but she was more than happy to ask me shit when she got stuck on a problem two weeks ago, and at that time I had never interacted with her before. So she will interact when it directly benefits her to. She also interacted to tell me how the ID card system works, which she didn’t have to do, but she probably did it because it made her feel smarter than me. Does not come off as high inhib at all. I think what happened was that she got put off that I tried to turn a tiny interaction into a discussion last week and realizes she made a mistake in interacting with me.

Last edited:
I have done that already, even while location maxxing. Even tried the super expensive boost and no likes or just 1 like that didn’t say anything or unmatched a few hours later.

The fact she doesn’t have friends in the class may indicate that, but she was more than happy to ask me shit when she got stuck on a problem two weeks ago, and at that time I had never interacted with her before. So she will interact when it directly benefits her to. She also interacted to tell me how the ID card system works, which she didn’t have to do, but she did it because it made her feel smarter than me.
Then you’re ugly meaning there’s no point in interacting with the other side

To be honest I feel like this foid might be into you, you should try to initiate small talk with her and gauge her interest.

To be honest I feel like this foid might be into you, you should try to initiate small talk with her and gauge her interest.
I did in the interaction a week ago. As I said, it ended with her picking up pace to get away from walking with me to the next class. There is no way she is into me.

The reality is if foid was into me, she would’ve done what she was required to by the teacher, work with me in class.

You have to be cold towards them before they can be cold towards you. You fucked up by acknowledging her and sitting near her

They’re your enemies, all of them, never forget that. You don’t fraternize with enemies
This may, unironically, B y u inkwell.

OP stop listening to these shut ins that have never interacted with a female. She 100% is not interested in you and is trying to distance.
The only reason she helped you with the card is because you gave her the answers and she felt like she had to return the favor in some way

Had classes with this girl for the longest time and we'd often do assignments together because I was a reliable and she took advantage of that. The following semester I entered the elevator with her and she completely ignored me because I wasn't of any use to her anymore.

I did in the interaction a week ago. As I said, it ended with her picking up pace to get away from walking with me to the next class. There is no way she is into me.

The reality is if foid was into me, she would’ve done what she was required to by the teacher, work with me in class.

I'd give her a second chance if you have the opportunity, it's pretty rare for a foid to randomly initiate conversation like that. Literally never happens to me.

If she still doesn't acknowledge you, then it's over.

OP stop listening to these shut ins that have never interacted with a female. She 100% is not interested in you and is trying to distance.
The only reason she helped you with the card is because you gave her the answers and she felt like she had to return the favor in some way
Yeah this seems like the best analysis. I will make sure to stay well away from her in future so she eventually forgets about me.

I could pucture your situation perfectly. Kind of, I have lived it.
Different ones, but same underlying moral: you are not fit to interact.
Brutal nostalgiapill.
I could pucture your situation perfectly. Kind of, I have lived it.
Different ones, but same underlying moral: you are not fit to interact.
Brutal nostalgiapill.

Last edited:
I don’t talk to foids generally, but I do talk to chads and I know sometimes they admit they regret interacting with random foids because the foids mistakenly think they’re interested and start tagging along with them too closely when they don’t really want to be associated with such ugly foids. I think foids feel the same way about incels, but much more strongly. I was literally just trying to do what the teacher asked here, not ask her out.

Also because she doesn’t have friends in the class and usually sits by herself there is higher risk of her becoming associated with me to onlookers through interacting with me than foids with many friends would if they interacted with me. She clearly wants to avoid projecting that negative image to onlookers.

Last edited:

At the moment you pay atention or even interact with them they win you, cuz then they can ignore you and, as you was reciprocal with her, she'll claim that she felt sorrow for you and was kind to you but you became obsesive and weird.

Last edited:
At the moment you pay atention or even interact with them they win you, cuz then they can ignore you and, as you was reciprocal with her, she'll claim that she felt sorrow for you and was kind with you but you became obsesive and weird.
I wasn't even being obsessive or weird. In the brief discussion all I talked about was just asking what her answers were for a different assignment to compare with my own (I wanted to see whether mine were right). I was going to just walk with her to the next class because I noticed everyone else was talking to people on the way to the next class (about 3 blocks away), even people they didn't seem to normally hang out with very much, and I wanted to fit in. At my undergrad my strategy was just hanging out with dudes, but this class is 90% foid so impossible to avoid them and still fit in.

I wasn't even being obsessive or weird. In the brief discussion all I talked about was just asking what her answers were for a different assignment to compare with my own (I wanted to see whether mine were right). I was going to just walk with her to the next class because I noticed everyone else was talking to people on the way to the next class (about 3 blocks away), even people they didn't seem to normally hang out with very much, and I wanted to fit in. At my undergrad my strategy was just hanging out with dudes, but this class is 90% foid so impossible to avoid them and still fit in.

I trust you but thats what she will claim, anyway if you are shy or socially clumsy she will think you're weird and creepy. Thats how foid's brains work.
Which subject do you study in that class? Its hard if your class is full of foids :feelsrope:

Cut your losses and don't even bother acknowledging bitches like her whenever they start acting like that. Foids are the fakest creatures alive yet expect others to have morality when it comes to them. Just like how cucks and whores will say "she doesn't owe you anything", you don't owe her anything as well if that's the case. Ungrateful cunts as usual.

Last edited:
I trust you but thats what she will claim, anyway if you are shy or socially clumsy she will think you're weird and creepy. Thats how foid's brains work.
Which subject do you study in that class? Its hard if your class is full of foids :feelsrope:
This is a genetics class.