Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids would date the most deformed guy if he is tall

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★
Doesn’t matter if you’re an acid attack victim. If you’re 6’3/6’6 = Hot automatically. She would lick and kiss that disgusting face everyday just because you’re tall. Your dick will be sucked 10x per day.

Fuck this sick world..,

I don’t think so. Tall only helps you if your face is at least average. If you face is ugly and worthless, the height gain doesn’t matter. If your face is that awful it’s a zero and zero multiplied by whatever number the height gain would be is still zero smv.

I don’t think so. Tall only helps you if your face is at least average. If you face is ugly and worthless, the height gain doesn’t matter. If your face is that awful it’s a zero and zero multiplied by whatever number the height gain would be is still zero smv.
Nah. Just be a 6’4 acid attack victim.

Computer Rage GIF

Think you're reaching a bit there, lad. Go find evidence of 6ft+ acid attack victims and their plethora of foids first, kek

Think you're reaching a bit there, lad. Go find evidence of 6ft+ acid attack victims and their plethora of foids first, kek
I’m right

Its impossible to be incel if you are above 6'2 unless you are severely deformed