Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FOIDS WON'T EVEN LET ME SLEEP

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
As if having to endure these abominations for most of the week in technical school wasn't enough now it's midnight and I'm in my dorm room hearing foids moaning and squeeling and while chads machoyell. Those niggers fuck for sure. But ITcucks always tell " Sex doesn't matter that much,besides how can you get mad for people finding luv togewar:owo:, they are not harming you in any way" Yes they are I can't fall asleep and I will feel more tired especially in chemistry where I can barely follow up with good sleep. I want to shoot up this fucking rotten building but then I would not have done anything and this worldwide abuse of incels will continue:cryfeels:

Literally my worse nightmare is having noisy foid/chad roommates

their begging for it

Literally my worse nightmare is having noisy foid/chad roommates
not roommates but randos from other rooms in the corridor. Doesn't change the fact that I can't sleep

i live in front of a bar and there’s drunk retards there all day screaming
they also play trashy music out loud from morning to night every weekend
can’t even ldar in peace
just fuck my shit up
one day i might just have enough and go shoot them up (in video game)

I hate how normies are so loud and make random noises. They sound like actual monkeys, just observe how drunk normies behave. Disgusting noisy animals

You have the right to be mad when it's not you who gets to experience what the Chad next door is getting every night.

Beside, wtf are foids doing in technical school if not to have sex with Chad? If it's a vocation or trade school, I'll assume most are going to be men.