Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill foids will never orgasm from just penetrative sex with non-Chads [NSFW] includes anatomy art

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
So I was just reviewing women's anatomy and examining their pseudo-testicles (bulb of vestibule) and their subterranean pseudo-penises (naturally bifurcated genitalia: the corpus cavernosum is the split shaft, the crus clitoris is the base of their dicks)

Basically, if you are ignoring the head/glans/tip of the clitoris (the part on the outside with foreskin/prepuce around it called the clitoral hood) the way women would derive sexual enjoyment from penetration is largely due to pressure put on the corpus cavernosum / crus clitoris on the left or right side. IE you are basically masturbating their internal dicks (which is cut in half) by jamming your dick through the middle of their dick.

6a9.gif

The thing is though, that these parts aren't just resting alongside the vaginal walls. There's something in the way, so you can't touch them directly. That's where the women's internal ballsacks (the bulbs of vestibule) are located.

There is apparently a lot of "slack" normally, because women's balls are deflated. There's no water/blood inside them. It's like a big vacuum full of... I don't want to say AIR but... there's like lower pressure, slack skin, soft tissue, something along those lines.

I haven't studied this to know the technical name (assuming there is one) for connective tissue that lies between the vagina/bulb or which lies between the bulb/clit. Some kind of membrane I assume. Not sure the thickness of either of these intermediaries.

I can't seem to get a consistent idea of what kind of angle exists between the vagina (the neutral downward "6 o clock" position) and the line of the corpus cavernosum which terminates in the crus clitoris tips. I mean check out the difference between these illustrations (you were warned in title this was NSFW)

Diagram

In the above (pink) version, they seem to go out at a 45 degree angle (say 7-8 o'clock on left, 4-5 o'clock on right) and rest atop the bulbs with no gap
while in the below (red) version, they seem to go out at a 90 degree angle (say 9 o'clock on left, 3 o'clock on right) and there is a huge gap between them and bulbs
EdSim_Clitoris_anatomy.jpg

I can't say I 100% understand which is the more accurate of the illustration. Maybe women come in both varieties, like there are some with greater crus/bulb gaps who are slower to feel pleasure from penetration, and those with negligible crus/bulb gap?

Another explanation might be that the pink (top) image is meant to reflect engorged/full bulbs (which fills in a gap) while the red (bottom) image is meant to reflect deflated/empty bulbs, which creates a gap between them and the crus/corpus

Now this brings me around to my thread topic. Basically to get a girl off without touching the tip, you need to be stroking the crus/corpus, but since you can't touch it directly, what actually happens is your dick is actually fucking her balls (the bulbs of vestibulae) and this creates outward pressure on them (which in and of themself are not particularly erogenous, as far as I know) but that pressure is what pushes on the crus/corpus (ie the shaft of her bifurcated internal cock).

Now the thing is: if her balls (bulbs) do not inflate, you can't do this. You would just be pushing deflated balloons against her dicks and that wouldn't transfer pressure to them, so she won't feel a thing.

hqdefault.jpg

This is where chad wins: the bulbs inflate because of AROUSAL. Even if you and Chad have the exact same dicks, the exact same thrusting technique, she will feel Chad's dick because he was good-looking and aroused her and caused her bulbs to inflate (they engorge with blood, they are erectile tissue similar to your dick, rather than your balls) and allow her to feel Chad's thrusts in the hidden recesses of her split clit branches.

Since women aren't aroused by ugly men, their bulbs stay flaccid, so while they'll feel the dicks in their vaginas, their deflated bulbs don't transfer the kinetic energy to their crus/corpus and thus they don't derived the enhanced enjoyment that comes from that. Purely vaginal stimulation might still feel good (like, I guess, having your back lightly petted, even if it's not forceful enough to massage your erector spinae) but it will never fulfill her like it would if her bulbs were engorged.

It's like if you had your hands covering your dick and someone just lightly rubbed the back of your hand, vs pressing down hard enough on your hands to actually transfer the force to your dick below.

giphy.gif

I think this is why ugly men have to use the "stimulate the external clit" workaround. This is the only way to have them feel a sexual response, initially, by directly applying pressure to the exposed portion of the clit which isn't internal. IE just the tip, the glans, the (hopefully) smaller-than-yours mushroom thing which is similar except it doesn't have a pee-hole because their urethra is stashed underneath it.

I know a lot of guys here think clitoris stimulation (whether by finger or by tongue) is degenerate, and it's an understandable frustration: Chad doesn't have to bother with this at all. Chad can completely IGNORE the exposed clit, because women are pre-engorged for him, so he can go right to fucking them and giving them orgasms via the hidden 99% of their internal clit icebergs.

9gfJ.gif

I think the good news is though: you don't need to rely on the internal clit to finish. The intent would just be as foreplay so that it creates engorgement in the bulbs, at which point their body is tricked into thinking that Chad is fucking them, so you can go about it normally.

The benefit there would be that it doesn't need mental arousal, it's like how even if you're not thinking about sex, simply clothing brushing your dick can get you hard. That's basically what you would be doing with a clit.

MetallicInstructiveBeaver-size_restricted.gif

Since most women are not circumcised (they still have their clitoral hoods protecting the glans of their clitoris from undergarment abrasion) they should be sensitive to this type of thing, like an uncircumcised man would be. Probably to the point where you don't even need to peel back their hoods at all, just rub the skin of the hood against the clit.

Of course, all of this depends on actually having a woman let you touch her down there, which probably won't happen because she's not hard for you, so it's probably already OVER. But on the off chance you somehow get this far, I think degeneracy (giving stimulation to the external head of the clitoris) is probably warranted to try and make her enjoy sex.

To actually get that far though, less explicit foreplay might be useful. A woman might be open to getting a "free massage" from friendzoned orbiter who she wouldn't let GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY.

giphy.gif

It's important to get permission for this of course! If we just grabbed women they'll flip out and we can't even start with a neck/upper back massage much less move onto lower back...

518244_skuddbutt_gwen-back-rub-2.gif

With that "in", if she is turned away from you (perhaps closing her eyes, like in the above imagination) she might be able to fantasize that they're Chad's hands and not your hands, and get horny enough from it that she's willing to use you like a vibrator, so long as she's sure she controls your humble self enough to not go bragging about it and lower her reputation and lose Chad's interest. Being able to ruin your life on a whim by making a false rape accusation might give her that confidence. It also might explain women slumming with looksmatches more often than we actually hear about, because the guys are so whipped/terrified of going to jail that they don't dare cross her by bragging to friends about it.

Another plus to this is that she should feel tighter, because the pressure of her inflated bulbs would resist your dick expanding inside her vagina. If a woman is not engorged for her, her vagina is going to be as wide as a hallway and isn't going to feel good at all unless you have a very girthy dick.

Engorged bulbs are basically what make the vagoo tighter for moderate-girth dicks.

EUlM.gif

Also an interesting theory here: we think that vaginas which get fucked a lot get stretched out and lose their baseline tightness. This is indeed 100% true. HOWEVER inflated bulbs could help compensate for that. Also: if girls are regularly getting horny, it makes me wonder if maybe the bulbs would gradually adapt to store more blood, allowing them to get tighter the hornier they are?

Apparently these bulbs stay filled with blood until they orgasm, but orgasm causes them to deflate. So if the intent is to keep them inflated and under pressure (so that they will get more vascular, able to store more blood) the intent should be to "edge" women (get them close to orgasm, but deny them orgasm) so as to keep their bulbs from deflating.

I'm wondering if maybe that works for guys too? We get boners all the time, yes, and that doesn't make our dicks grow. But I wouldn't say they're necessarily 100% boners. More like 95% boners, which is probably not enough to create growth via either cellular hypertrophy or cellular hyperplasia.

tenor.gif

The most fulfilled boners are probably boners in the midst of sex. It's just natural to expect that. Furthermore, if it is sex with a tight vagina (whether that is inherent tightness because a woman is a virgin, or situational tightness because she is aroused and her VESTIBULBS are inflated) the penis isn't just pushing against itself, it's getting pushed back against by the tunnel, so that might create a situation for adaptive stress responses and possible dick growth.

IE: Chad's dick might actually get thicker the more tight vaginas he fucks, which he has access to either because virgins want him, or because women get horny for him and their engorged bulbs simulate virginal tightness. Even if Chad began with average penis thickness, he might end up with a thicker dick as a result of his habits. If his dick was actually girthier to begin with, he has even more of an advantage, because that creates even more push against him by the tight vaginas.

If my theory is correct, most Chads probably don't maximize the effect because they don't care about edging themselves and will just cum in a foid as quickly as possible. After all: she's not worth his time, he's just here to get off. If he were trying to edge himself, then that would create more time for the tissue under pressure, to possible create hypertrophy/hyperplasia. Also the more pressure created (to maximize the effect) the harder it would be to last, which is why it would have to be an intentional process and require lots of willpower to avoid nutting the more advanced you got.

tenor.gif

This is all just speculative mind you, I haven't really looked into penis pumps and all that shit and made any anecdotal comparisons. Has anyone looked into that?

I don't know if masturbation could create the same effect. I don't think a hand could necessarily create the "100% surrounding pressure" effect that a vagina does. There's too many gaps, fingers aren't designed for the same coverage. Pumps or stuff like fleshlights/onaholes probably would do a better job.

Disclaimer for lurking faggots (I hope I grossed you out by all the female anatomy) this is also why a mouth/anus wouldn't have this effect, it's a single ring not a tunnel. It's inferior for creating surrounding pressure. If dicks could thicken from sustained pressure (kind of like how skin expands to contain the pressure of the growing adispose beneath it) then yours won't from engaging in degenerate sodomy. Only a vagina or pseudovagina will work.

Stare

Didn't read but high IQ nonetheless.

All of this written because sexual frustration

The lack of inherent ability to please women does lead to metaphorical dissection of the means to do so, correct.

Does it mean I'm wrong SBro?

Did you need to include a picture of a clitoris?

I didn't "need" to make a thread at all, except to communicate my ideas, and the diagrams help to communicate my ideas so people know what I'm talking about. The title had a warning I would be doing this, did you think "female anatomy" meant tits or something?

At least the pics were drawings and not photographs of dissected cadavers. I'm sure those are out there too, if the intent were to gross you out.

I find these 2 much less offputting than actual photographs of most labia out there, TBH.

When the autism is too strong.

I find it kinda interesting theory ngl

Damn i read everything

@Wizard32

Great thread

I'm surprised this thread wasn't pinned, its detailed, well written, and is based on biology

As a workaround though, I'm pretty sure there are substances that women can take (some kind of aphrodisiac) that makes the bulbs engorge by themselves or be so sensitive that they engorge with the slightest sexual stimulation, then one could focus on penetrative sex just like Chad

So I was just reviewing women's anatomy and examining their pseudo-testicles (bulb of vestibule) and their subterranean pseudo-penises (naturally bifurcated genitalia: the corpus cavernosum is the split shaft, the crus clitoris is the base of their dicks)

I already said it, men are penis mogged by females. It is over. This thing did not even exist until now. It has become reality.

Some guys here like to write bibles.

There should be more cartoons to verify the authors maturity tbh.

Still an interesting read though.

Useless, but interesting none the less.

Interesting read.
As an average male, It's going to be a fuckton more work to get the girl horny. Of course Chad can make her horny, her brain literally releases dopamine and serotonin the moment her visual cortex processes his face.

I'm pretty tired to read all, but based anyway. They can't deny the reactions in the vagina are completely different if it's a chad or a virgin loser. That's the real difference

high quality thread

I read some of this and this is very interesting man. I will hope to read every single word

Didn’t read the whole thing yet but what’s with the Ben and Gwen GIF? :feelswow:

I always knew that a women's vagina was just a head of a penis cut in half when I didn't know anything about women's anatomy

Fuck I actually read it all. Not that it I’ll ever apply to me though.

High effort thread, but I can't understand the diagrams.

I literally can't tell if this is true because the last time I touched a vagina was when I was born
High IQ but I don't speak this language. Just gynaecologymaxx bro
I always knew that a women's vagina was just a head of a penis cut in half when I didn't know anything about women's anatomy
Newton IQ

Last edited:
The stuff about the vestibule bulb arousal all makes sense but don't know why you had to write so much.

Wikipedia explained the foid arousal-erection-pleasure thing in 3 sentences:
"During the response to sexual arousal the bulbs fill with blood, which then becomes trapped, causing erection. As the clitoral bulbs fill with blood, they tightly cuff the vaginal opening, causing the vulva to expand outward. This puts pressure on nearby structures that include the corpus cavernosum of clitoris and crus of clitoris, inducing pleasure." (Bulb of Vestibule)

And I have no clue why a high pressure cunt would cause a dick to grow. Your skin example is like the opposite of this situation - fat pushes outwards on skin, but we're talking about a hole squeezing inward on a dick.
Maybe Chad's boner would get harder, but not necessarily bigger?

Only read halfway through but good effort

Read it all. Women report more orgasms when their partners are wealthy. Basically the only thing that turns women on is Chad’s and material possessions. Fucking monsters.

Incredibly report on foid anatomy. Unfortunately I have and will never even see a vagina in person. The crus clitoris is interesting to me however, I always thought the clit was the entirety of the fetal glans for females and that's just as far as it developed, I never knew that it developed into the "rest" of a penis as well.

Basically, if you are ignoring the head/glans/tip of the clitoris (the part on the outside with foreskin/prepuce around it called the clitoral hood) the way women would derive sexual enjoyment from penetration is largely due to pressure put on the corpus cavernosum / crus clitoris on the left or right side. IE you are basically masturbating their internal dicks (which is cut in half) by jamming your dick through the middle of their dick.

6a9.gif

The thing is though, that these parts aren't just resting alongside the vaginal walls. There's something in the way, so you can't touch them directly. That's where the women's internal ballsacks (the bulbs of vestibule) are located.

There is apparently a lot of "slack" normally, because women's balls are deflated. There's no water/blood inside them. It's like a big vacuum full of... I don't want to say AIR but... there's like lower pressure, slack skin, soft tissue, something along those lines.

I haven't studied this to know the technical name (assuming there is one) for connective tissue that lies between the vagina/bulb or which lies between the bulb/clit. Some kind of membrane I assume. Not sure the thickness of either of these intermediaries.

I can't seem to get a consistent idea of what kind of angle exists between the vagina (the neutral downward "6 o clock" position) and the line of the corpus cavernosum which terminates in the crus clitoris tips. I mean check out the difference between these illustrations (you were warned in title this was NSFW)

View attachment 176877
In the above (pink) version, they seem to go out at a 45 degree angle (say 7-8 o'clock on left, 4-5 o'clock on right) and rest atop the bulbs with no gap
while in the below (red) version, they seem to go out at a 90 degree angle (say 9 o'clock on left, 3 o'clock on right) and there is a huge gap between them and bulbs
EdSim_Clitoris_anatomy.jpg

I can't say I 100% understand which is the more accurate of the illustration. Maybe women come in both varieties, like there are some with greater crus/bulb gaps who are slower to feel pleasure from penetration, and those with negligible crus/bulb gap?

Another explanation might be that the pink (top) image is meant to reflect engorged/full bulbs (which fills in a gap) while the red (bottom) image is meant to reflect deflated/empty bulbs, which creates a gap between them and the crus/corpus

Now this brings me around to my thread topic. Basically to get a girl off without touching the tip, you need to be stroking the crus/corpus, but since you can't touch it directly, what actually happens is your dick is actually fucking her balls (the bulbs of vestibulae) and this creates outward pressure on them (which in and of themself are not particularly erogenous, as far as I know) but that pressure is what pushes on the crus/corpus (ie the shaft of her bifurcated internal cock).

Now the thing is: if her balls (bulbs) do not inflate, you can't do this. You would just be pushing deflated balloons against her dicks and that wouldn't transfer pressure to them, so she won't feel a thing.

hqdefault.jpg

This is where chad wins: the bulbs inflate because of AROUSAL. Even if you and Chad have the exact same dicks, the exact same thrusting technique, she will feel Chad's dick because he was good-looking and aroused her and caused her bulbs to inflate (they engorge with blood, they are erectile tissue similar to your dick, rather than your balls) and allow her to feel Chad's thrusts in the hidden recesses of her split clit branches.

Since women aren't aroused by ugly men, their bulbs stay flaccid, so while they'll feel the dicks in their vaginas, their deflated bulbs don't transfer the kinetic energy to their crus/corpus and thus they don't derived the enhanced enjoyment that comes from that. Purely vaginal stimulation might still feel good (like, I guess, having your back lightly petted, even if it's not forceful enough to massage your erector spinae) but it will never fulfill her like it would if her bulbs were engorged.

It's like if you had your hands covering your dick and someone just lightly rubbed the back of your hand, vs pressing down hard enough on your hands to actually transfer the force to your dick below.

giphy.gif

I think this is why ugly men have to use the "stimulate the external clit" workaround. This is the only way to have them feel a sexual response, initially, by directly applying pressure to the exposed portion of the clit which isn't internal. IE just the tip, the glans, the (hopefully) smaller-than-yours mushroom thing which is similar except it doesn't have a pee-hole because their urethra is stashed underneath it.

I know a lot of guys here think clitoris stimulation (whether by finger or by tongue) is degenerate, and it's an understandable frustration: Chad doesn't have to bother with this at all. Chad can completely IGNORE the exposed clit, because women are pre-engorged for him, so he can go right to fucking them and giving them orgasms via the hidden 99% of their internal clit icebergs.

9gfJ.gif

I think the good news is though: you don't need to rely on the internal clit to finish. The intent would just be as foreplay so that it creates engorgement in the bulbs, at which point their body is tricked into thinking that Chad is fucking them, so you can go about it normally.

The benefit there would be that it doesn't need mental arousal, it's like how even if you're not thinking about sex, simply clothing brushing your dick can get you hard. That's basically what you would be doing with a clit.

MetallicInstructiveBeaver-size_restricted.gif

Since most women are not circumcised (they still have their clitoral hoods protecting the glans of their clitoris from undergarment abrasion) they should be sensitive to this type of thing, like an uncircumcised man would be. Probably to the point where you don't even need to peel back their hoods at all, just rub the skin of the hood against the clit.

Of course, all of this depends on actually having a woman let you touch her down there, which probably won't happen because she's not hard for you, so it's probably already OVER. But on the off chance you somehow get this far, I think degeneracy (giving stimulation to the external head of the clitoris) is probably warranted to try and make her enjoy sex.

To actually get that far though, less explicit foreplay might be useful. A woman might be open to getting a "free massage" from friendzoned orbiter who she wouldn't let GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY.

giphy.gif

It's important to get permission for this of course! If we just grabbed women they'll flip out and we can't even start with a neck/upper back massage much less move onto lower back...

518244_skuddbutt_gwen-back-rub-2.gif

With that "in", if she is turned away from you (perhaps closing her eyes, like in the above imagination) she might be able to fantasize that they're Chad's hands and not your hands, and get horny enough from it that she's willing to use you like a vibrator, so long as she's sure she controls your humble self enough to not go bragging about it and lower her reputation and lose Chad's interest. Being able to ruin your life on a whim by making a false rape accusation might give her that confidence. It also might explain women slumming with looksmatches more often than we actually hear about, because the guys are so whipped/terrified of going to jail that they don't dare cross her by bragging to friends about it.

Another plus to this is that she should feel tighter, because the pressure of her inflated bulbs would resist your dick expanding inside her vagina. If a woman is not engorged for her, her vagina is going to be as wide as a hallway and isn't going to feel good at all unless you have a very girthy dick.

Engorged bulbs are basically what make the vagoo tighter for moderate-girth dicks.

EUlM.gif

Also an interesting theory here: we think that vaginas which get fucked a lot get stretched out and lose their baseline tightness. This is indeed 100% true. HOWEVER inflated bulbs could help compensate for that. Also: if girls are regularly getting horny, it makes me wonder if maybe the bulbs would gradually adapt to store more blood, allowing them to get tighter the hornier they are?

Apparently these bulbs stay filled with blood until they orgasm, but orgasm causes them to deflate. So if the intent is to keep them inflated and under pressure (so that they will get more vascular, able to store more blood) the intent should be to "edge" women (get them close to orgasm, but deny them orgasm) so as to keep their bulbs from deflating.

I'm wondering if maybe that works for guys too? We get boners all the time, yes, and that doesn't make our dicks grow. But I wouldn't say they're necessarily 100% boners. More like 95% boners, which is probably not enough to create growth via either cellular hypertrophy or cellular hyperplasia.

tenor.gif

The most fulfilled boners are probably boners in the midst of sex. It's just natural to expect that. Furthermore, if it is sex with a tight vagina (whether that is inherent tightness because a woman is a virgin, or situational tightness because she is aroused and her VESTIBULBS are inflated) the penis isn't just pushing against itself, it's getting pushed back against by the tunnel, so that might create a situation for adaptive stress responses and possible dick growth.

IE: Chad's dick might actually get thicker the more tight vaginas he fucks, which he has access to either because virgins want him, or because women get horny for him and their engorged bulbs simulate virginal tightness. Even if Chad began with average penis thickness, he might end up with a thicker dick as a result of his habits. If his dick was actually girthier to begin with, he has even more of an advantage, because that creates even more push against him by the tight vaginas.

If my theory is correct, most Chads probably don't maximize the effect because they don't care about edging themselves and will just cum in a foid as quickly as possible. After all: she's not worth his time, he's just here to get off. If he were trying to edge himself, then that would create more time for the tissue under pressure, to possible create hypertrophy/hyperplasia. Also the more pressure created (to maximize the effect) the harder it would be to last, which is why it would have to be an intentional process and require lots of willpower to avoid nutting the more advanced you got.

tenor.gif

This is all just speculative mind you, I haven't really looked into penis pumps and all that shit and made any anecdotal comparisons. Has anyone looked into that?

I don't know if masturbation could create the same effect. I don't think a hand could necessarily create the "100% surrounding pressure" effect that a vagina does. There's too many gaps, fingers aren't designed for the same coverage. Pumps or stuff like fleshlights/onaholes probably would do a better job.

Disclaimer for lurking faggots (I hope I grossed you out by all the female anatomy) this is also why a mouth/anus wouldn't have this effect, it's a single ring not a tunnel. It's inferior for creating surrounding pressure. If dicks could thicken from sustained pressure (kind of like how skin expands to contain the pressure of the growing adispose beneath it) then yours won't from engaging in degenerate sodomy. Only a vagina or pseudovagina will work.

View attachment 176878
Astrophysicist tier IQ

I read the whole thing and it's all pretty interesting.

And yes, I knew that the clitoris and other parts of the vulva are basically the same structures as the penis and scrotum, because after egg fertilization, the embryo starts of as female regardless if the sperm was carrying an X or Y chromosome, but at some point during development, if a Y-chromosome (specifically containing the SRY gene) is present which initiates the production of testosterone turning the underdeveloped sex tubes into a penis and testes; otherwise without SRY and thus with the absence of testosterone, it would continue to develop into a female.

Which is why when the process of turning female into male is incomplete, it results in an intersex individual. Some people even have an XY (male) phenotype, but because of either the absence of the SRY gene on the Y-chromosome or due to a defect causing inhibition of testosterone, it develops into an XY female, aka Swyer syndrome. A related condition occurs if a person with an XX (female) phenotype develops into a XX male (De la Chapelle syndrome), often because either one of the active X-chromosomes contains the SRY gene but can also be caused by other mutations.

And given that the clitoris is basically a dick, I know that women derive a lot of pleasure from that area. But it doesn't really explain how some women can get stimulated via the G-spot inside the vagina.

JFL, this has to be the most ironic cope of all, becoming an expert on female arousal and biology because you cant actually have sex with them. In any case, great effort OP, really interesting read, hard to say to what extent any of this is true though, would warrant more expensive means to conduct more thorough research of this topic, of course we dont get that.

In all honesty, lifefuel thread, I didnt think that I might give a foid any arousal at all, but as you explain it it might actually work out to some extent in a betabuxx relationship if youre smart about it, also really appreciate the liberal use of gifs, normally that shit is fucking annoying, made the text a lot less painful to read through however, and it was worth it.

Cope. Humans evolve from female form in the womb. Hence why we have nipples. Its the other way around.

That's a whole lot of autism for a whole lot of pussy you're never going to get.

TLDR: Chad always wins and he is ruining your looksmatch as I type.

All of this and I’ll die a virgin.

When the autism is too strong.
I find it kinda interesting theory ngl
Damn i read everything
Reading is step 1 friends, we need criticism to deepen this theory under academic rigor.

surprised this thread wasn't pinned, its detailed, well written, and is based on biology
Seems mods only pinned survey and the info+resources thread. I'd settle for a link from the latter for posterity.

As a workaround though, I'm pretty sure there are substances that women can take (some kind of aphrodisiac) that makes the bulbs engorge by themselves or be so sensitive that they engorge with the slightest sexual stimulation, then one could focus on penetrative sex just like Chad
Sounds like female viagra. A less immoral approach than roofying perhaps?

If rubbing circles on a clit would get the job done though, it's probably less costly than buying her pills.

Common aphrodesiacs (oysters? dunno) might already do that type of thing for all I know.

The problem is that you can't really just look at them and see the bulbs inflating unless you have some kind of MRI showing internal organs like how they did that one MRI recording of sex:

I already said it, men are penis mogged by females. It is over.
This thing did not even exist until now. It has become reality.
Pretty sure human women have always had vestibulbs, not sure about other animals.

Some guys here like to write bibles.
This is nothing compared to /tg/ disagreements.

There should be more cartoons to verify the authors maturity tbh.
I had actually just had the 2 diagrams to begin with, but when I realized what a massive wall of text it all was, I realized I should probably break it up with more pics to help keep people's attention and separate stuff, make it easier to avoid losing one's place on the page. So they were thrown in somewhat last-minute, I hope they did not upset you.

As an average male, It's going to be a fuckton more work to get the girl horny. Of course Chad can make her horny, her brain literally releases dopamine and serotonin the moment her visual cortex processes his face.
Of course.

This makes me wonder if one could just hire a male stripper to get a foid excited and then leave the room so you can fuck her immediately before her vestibular bulbs deflate. Apparently that can take hours if they don't orgasm, regardless of how quickly their horniness evaporates.

Even if she doesn't orgasm despite the bulb inflation, the bulbs should make her gaping pussy at least slightly tighter, so it's an appealing idea even if you think it's feasible or desirable to give her pleasure.

what’s with the Ben and Gwen GIF? :feelswow:
I was looking for a gif demonstrating a girl getting horny during a massage from a male she looks down upon.

I always knew that a women's vagina was just a head of a penis cut in half
when I didn't know anything about women's anatomy
You've got it backwards, the head (the part on the outside) is the only part not cut in half.

It's the base that's cut in half, and then the urethra fell out.

High effort thread, but I can't understand the diagrams.
Tell me what you've absorbed and what part you're confused about, I'll do my best to walk you through it.

I'm confused about them too, as I've pointed out the proximity of the "bulb of vestibule" and the "corpus cavernosum" is not consistent between the two illustrations.

I literally can't tell if this is true because the last time I touched a vagina was when I was born
Touching wouldn't give you any way of finding out whether or not this is true, these are deep tissues. At best, if you could get a girl horny you'd understand that her mound gets "puffy" (it fills with extra blood like an erect cock). It's not just the clit which gets "erect", it's lots of stuff down there.

The stuff about the vestibule bulb arousal all makes sense but don't know why you had to write so much.
To bang the point home.

Wikipedia explained the foid arousal-erection-pleasure thing in 3 sentences:
"During the response to sexual arousal the bulbs fill with blood, which then becomes trapped, causing erection. As the clitoral bulbs fill with blood, they tightly cuff the vaginal opening, causing the vulva to expand outward. This puts pressure on nearby structures that include the corpus cavernosum of clitoris and crus of clitoris, inducing pleasure." (Bulb of Vestibule)
Simply cutting and pasting would not induce outrageous analogies to make the truth more memorable.

And I have no clue why a high pressure cunt would cause a dick to grow.

Your skin example is like the opposite of this situation - fat pushes outwards on skin,

but we're talking about a hole squeezing inward on a dick.
It's definitely the reverse of how penis pumps work (which create an external vacuum). I'll try to spell this out a bit.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1351051/ mentions something:
"penile smooth muscle" exists. Dick muscles are a thing. They're even mentioned in the title of this study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16390736
In men with erectile dysfunction, venous leakage is a common condition among non-responders to medical management and is attributed to penile smooth muscle atrophy.
My theory is that guys with erectile dysfunction get it because they only fuck loose pussies (non-horny non-virgins) so their dicks literally atrophy like the biceps of a guy who never curls/chins.

We should enter "PSM" as an initialism into our lexicon, because I think it's an important thing. VBs (vestibular bulbs) should probably also enter out lexicon.

Now read https://www.t-nation.com/training/blood-flow-restriction-training but I'll quote a key part:
The exact hypertrophic mechanisms aren't entirely clear but it's believed that metabolic stress plays an important role in the process. Simply stated, metabolic stress is the buildup of training byproducts called metabolites, and is particularly prevalent when training is carried out in an oxygen-limited state, as is seen when circulation is restricted. Metabolites implicated in promoting a hypertrophic response include lactate, inorganic phosphate, and hydrogen ions.

These byproducts are theorized to enhance anabolism by a variety of mechanisms, including mediating the release of growth factors, reactive oxygen species, and cell swelling, and/or systemic agents. Alone or in combination, the production of metabolites drive cellular signaling in a manner that enhances protein synthesis and satellite cell activation – key elements needed for muscle growth

That's basically the theory I'm going with here.

Cock rings probably have a similar effect but I don't think they're safe since too much hypoxia can cause cellular death. Fucking a tight pussy is pretty much naturally safer because you can always slip out if it gets uncomfortable.

Incredibly report on foid anatomy. Unfortunately I have and will never even see a vagina in person.
Wouldn't matter if you're seen a million vaginas, since most of what I'm talking about is subcutaneous only doctors would be able to see most of these organs.

The crus clitoris is interesting to me however, I always thought the clit was the entirety of the fetal glans for females and that's just as far as it developed, I never knew that it developed into the "rest" of a penis as well.
I'm actually kind of curious what the distance is from the clitoral glans to the corpus cavernosum to the end of the CRUS. I assume it's probably shorter than a guy's dick, but I don't really know for sure. I'm sure this length is in some PubMed analysis out there.

How freaky would it be if women actually had longer internal dicks than our external dicks?

given that the clitoris is basically a dick, I know that women derive a lot of pleasure from that area.
But it doesn't really explain how some women can get stimulated via the G-spot inside the vagina.
To discuss Gräfenberg theory I will use this diagram for you:
Gspot

Basically the "G-spot" (which basically just seems to mean rupping along the top wall of the vagina right after entering it) is adjacent to the Skene's glands, which are like chick-prostates, so much like contact with the prostate massage can make guys orgasm, it probably works that way for them.

i think with women there are similar restrictions though. This area swells with blood during arousal, so it transmits kinetic energy better when all the balloons are inflated. A non-horny woman probably isn't going to be susceptible to stimulation there.

Also note that this diagram also shows only the beginning of the clit/bulbs because they actually wrap around the urethra/vagina but they had to be cut off in the diagram to emphasize the medial structures over the lateral ones. Swelling in the "g-spot" (ie skene's gland area) is probably also responsible (in conjunction with swelling in the bulb of vestibule) for exerting outward pressure against the clitoris' internal pair of tentacles.

JFL, this has to be the most ironic cope of all,
becoming an expert on female arousal and biology because you cant actually have sex with them.
This isn't expertise at all, it's just paying attention to basic Wikipedia overview and drawing natural conclusions from it.

In any case, great effort OP, really interesting read, hard to say to what extent any of this is true though, would warrant more expensive means to conduct more thorough research of this topic, of course we dont get that.
My theories could totally be wrong, Blood Flow Restriction Training (occlusion training) AFAIK is only evidence in skeletal muscles, assuming it would work for the smooth muscles of the dick is unevidenced AFAIK. But probably not disproven either.

In all honesty, lifefuel thread, I didnt think that I might give a foid any arousal at all, but as you explain it it might actually work out to some extent in a betabuxx relationship if youre smart about it,
If you think about it, they get themselves off with vibrators even when Chad is absent, so obviously we could do the same thing. In either case we probably need to accept that she will be closing her eyes and thinking of Chad as her own personal form of cope.

In all fairness too though, a lot of men also do this as cope, as they fuck used-up carousel riders. Much like some of us might find an actual woman to be easier to fantasize with than a fleshlight, some women might find actual men easier to fantasize with than a dildo.

Of course it's not a 2-party system, so we need to compete with the dogpill while women don't, because it's more immoral to fuck a dog than to let a dog fuck you, and men also have inherently higher morality than women.

also really appreciate the liberal use of gifs, normally that shit is fucking annoying, made the text a lot less painful to read through however, and it was worth it.
That was the point yeah, I couldn't read my own shit when I was done without breaking it up.

Cope. Humans evolve from female form in the womb. Hence why we have nipples. Its the other way around.
You're correct, but when talking to men it's easier to use male-familiar analogies. Feel free to start calling your gonads "vesticular bulbs" and calling your foreskin a "clitoral hood" and calling your shaft a pair of "corporum cavernosa" though. It will probably make FtMs feel super-comfortable and accepted around you.

That's a whole lot of autism for a whole lot of pussy you're never going to get.
*shrug* staring into the darkness can help remove fascination with mystery. I'm hoping to disgust myself so I'll be less frustrated about inability to slay.

I'm hoping it helps in providing context to mechanical reasons why women orgasm with some guys and not others.

A lot of it is definitely mental, but through this explanation I believe it shows that the mental aspect is basically giving her an internal boner in the first place (if you're ignoring the exposed head of the clit, which is like giving a boner by touching the tip) but once she gets the internal boner you can fuck her naturally and she should orgasm.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back