Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids: We hate incels because they're creepy, threatening and their masculinity is toxic

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
Me: Miss, would you like to come over and have some of my homemade vegan cupcakes? I also have quite a collection of flavored white tea and herbal teas. Feel free to come with your other friends. Friendship is magic: the more, the merrier.

My toxicity, my choice

My opinion doesn't matter but I simp for your posts OP :)

bro i fuking LUV mlp. I busted a nut to twilight sparkle this very morning :feelsohh:

Me: Miss, would you like to come over and have some of my homemade vegan cupcakes? I also have quite a collection of flavored white tea and herbal teas. Feel free to come with your other friends. Friendship is magic: the more, the merrier.
View attachment 492190
Thanks how you you do it bro! Just be nice and the girls will like you. Chad doesn't do anything else believe me. I guess I am what you guys would call a "chad" aswell. Even though something like that doesn't even exist.