Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Foids, wanting to kill children since 1980

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I mean, I know they hate kids but Jesus...

4a9a409

Foids kill children when they get in the way of them fucking Chad.

Why didn't my mom just kill me?

That's not an actually gun, right?

fun fact: females statistically kill more children than males

just abort them after birth, her body her choice

If he was bad looking she would have pulled the trigger

Mothers don't love her children, specially their ugly male kids. They truly love their sons only if they are good looking, but that "love" comes from her innate subconscious sexual desire (Oedipus complex).

Not only that, most of them hate their daughters to the guts, specially when the daughter becomes young and beautiful (mogs the mother) and start bringing chads home. A mother sees her as a sexual rival and she subconsciously desires her daughter's bf.

There is no such thing called unconditional motherly love. "Motherly love" is a societal construct. If there was no patriarchy, all women would abort their kids so that they can seamlessly keep riding chads' dick. They love their kids because the society expects them to. Women love the "idea" of becoming a mother, but they never enjoy being an actual mother. Being a mother requires enormous amount of patience, hard work and sacrifice, which is literally impossible for a foid.

But it's different for men. Men are the only ones who can unconditionally love their kids. Not only kids, men can unconditionally love his dog, his friends, his country and his fellow country men. That's why men go to war and sacrifice their lives for his country (or for a cause/ideology).

Imagine paying for woman's killing spree

No matter what I do women who have abortions will always be more immoral than me.

I like those old 70s and 80s cars but I probably would have struggled to steer them as they didn't have power steering.