Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FOIDS tried to cockblock me from getting good jobs. It took talking to a MAN to be given a fair opportunity.

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
I signed up for an employment agency and these fucking FOIDS tried to put me in a factory on an assembly line making minimum wage. I had to go into their office for a drug test and the office manager started talking to me. Once he heard my experience, he asked the foids if there were any office positions available. They started saying, "Yeaaaaaah, buuuuuuut-" and he cut them off and told them to give me one. Once he saw my test scores, he said they have positions available making $21/hr and he wants to put me in one right away. I know these whores were trying to save the good jobs for other women because they're sexist cunts. Females aren't happy just denying us sex, they want to deny us basic human rights. They won't stop until we're literally slaves.

Mogs me. Men don’t want to give me opportunities either

While I was applying for low wage jobs straihg out of high school back in 2019 twice I was told I was declined bcs I was a man:society::society::society:

he asked the foids if there were any office positions available. They started saying, "Yeaaaaaah, buuuuuuut he's ugly af and not chad
I completed what they were going to say :feelskek:

Hopefully a car crashes into them on the way home and there heads go flying out the windshields

I know these whores were trying to save the good jobs for other women because they're sexist cunts
WRONG, they were saving it for chads OR other foids (but mostly chad so they can jerk off to him at work)

I signed up for an employment agency and these fucking FOIDS tried to put me in a factory on an assembly line making minimum wage. I had to go into their office for a drug test and the office manager started talking to me. Once he heard my experience, he asked the foids if there were any office positions available. They started saying, "Yeaaaaaah, buuuuuuut-" and he cut them off and told them to give me one. Once he saw my test scores, he said they have positions available making $21/hr and he wants to put me in one right away. I know these whores were trying to save the good jobs for other women because they're sexist cunts. Females aren't happy just denying us sex, they want to deny us basic human rights. They won't stop until we're literally slaves.
Interesting story. Not surprising at all. Women "are oppressed" which, as always, means "can oppress whoever they want"

In the US?

Comes to show who the ‘empathetic gender’ really is.

I wish I could do work

If you were Chad they would've offered you an executive position, giga-Chad and you would've been CEO

Sh*t like this pisses me off. And these are the same foids who wonder why men go crazy and start killing people.

they want subhumans to live subhuman lives

Foids will stop at nothing to make our lives worse, they are the enemy

Foids will stop at nothing to make our lives worse, they are the enemy

Has anyone ever been cockblocked by a foid who doesn't want you potentially receiving attention from cuter foid?