Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

foids today see having asperger as red flag

mizrahi_hater

mizrahi_hater

Banned
-
stop saying mentalcels aren't real, its difficult for me to talk to people and espiacily to form relationships

other for aspergercels

Of course they would

I remember in a YouTube comment section when a woman recommended against dating autistic men.

Autism is being actively selected against. I'd say in the next 50 - 100 years, neuroatypical will be a very rare minority.

Not when he is good looking.

Autism is being actively selected against. I'd say in the next 50 - 100 years, neuroatypical will be a very rare minority.

Nope,female Autists and females with mental health issues reproduce like crazy. They are the mothers of the next generation of Incels. :blackpill::feelswhat:

Nope,female Autists and females with mental health issues reproduce like crazy. They are the mothers of the next generation of Incels. :blackpill::feelswhat:
They do reproduce, but at a lower rate compared to NT women. God forbid if they pass on their Autism to their children.

Looks is the first requirement, then to continue the interaction (which may or may not lead to sex) being NT is a requirement. Ascending is due to more than just looks, I'm positive there are autistic/mentalcel chadcels out there who rot because they can't talk to foids :blackpill:
exactly