Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids taking every job i apply for

• Thread starter Virginscarecrow999
  • Start date
Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
Right now I'm LDARING but when I was applying for jobs to buy my copes since I have no other income every job I went to I seen foids rarely any dudes for every 9 foids 2 dudes were working they are taking jobs from us all I'm trying to do is buy my copes but I'm guessing some foid beat me to the punch because I never got a call back anyone else feel this way

They're not beating you to the punch, companies and businesses are just hopping on the "diversity" train and giving special consideration to any and all foids who apply to a position, regardless of their skill level/education/experience; especially if the position isn't that important, because they know foids are much more likely to fuck things up and then blame it on other people. They'll literally make up entire positions just for sheboons to hire them because they weren't allowed to vote a hundred years ago, clown world. Gives foids more power by allowing them to earn + undermines legitimately skilled men. :feelsjuice:

Time to NEETmaxx then buddboyo

Time to go eat rice, mang

Right now I'm LDARING but when I was applying for jobs to buy my copes since I have no other income every job I went to I seen foids rarely any dudes for every 9 foids 2 dudes were working they are taking jobs from us all I'm trying to do is buy my copes but I'm guessing some foid beat me to the punch because I never got a call back anyone else feel this way
If so, then you need a disability

Welcome to job hunting brocel. Is this the first time you're hearing about gender quotas? If a woman and a man applies for the same job the woman will get the job just for being a woman. Been like that for years now. If the woman fits the intersectional criteria (e.g. both woman and nigger, both woman and slant-eyed etc...) then there is absolutely no fucking chance in hell that a man will get that job.

It's affirmative action. Holes don't require the same qualifications as males.

Foids are starting to out earn men in cities now because of muh diversity and wanting eye candy in the office . All men will be forced to go work the dirty trades jobs or be homeless while foids barely do anything and earn just as much

Pilot diversity

ur not working hard enough. u have to be a lot better than women to get hired

HR is made up of women only and they always prefer hiring women, male managers simp for women so give easy jobs to foids.

Fuck society, men are only allowed to work in shitty warehouse jobs, as street cleaners, or security guards.

If you are lucky you can be an engineer, banker etc

Probably because you have zero skills and are applying to jobs that require zero skills (aka women jobs)??
Fucking idiot

Probably because you have zero skills and are applying to jobs that require zero skills (aka women jobs)??
Fucking idiot
It's right down the street and easy money for my copes I'm not going to let it go to some foid when all the new games are coming out this year

Mostly cuz the bosses want eye candy…

Foids and shitskins are stealing all my jobs. Fuck this rigged and kiked soyciety

HR is made up of women only and they always prefer hiring women, male managers simp for women so give easy jobs to foids.

Fuck society, men are only allowed to work in shitty warehouse jobs, as street cleaners, or security guards.

If you are lucky you can be an engineer, banker etc

Yeah foids took my programming jobs too. Dont give up though. I'm a STEMcel, graduated in 2021, and it took me till 2022 to actually find a fucking job.

While i was job searching I kept hearing stories from my mom about how girls she knew , who didn't even have STEM degrees, were getting entry level programming jobs, while I was struggling to get interviews.

I only got my job because I portfolio-maxxed, meanwhile foids online brag about never doing any projects and still getting hired. Fuck this gay earth. As a man you have to work 1000x harder for less. Foids have such rich social circles, they can rely on that alone to get high paying jobs.

Why grind leetcode for 16 hours a day when you can just ask a friend to put in a word for you at some big company ?
Why spend months making some github portfolio when you can just suck a few cocks and skip all that?

Fuck I hate this industry so much.