Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Foids started using “incel” as derogatory word

• Thread starter King of Virgnity IV
  • Start date
K

King of Virgnity IV

Banned
-
Jfl at them calling normies “incels”

Not only that, but Last year I saw a normie calling 2 nerds incels IRL (joking with them). They both got so mad and salty I just died laughing jfl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul:

They were most close to low tier normies or simps tbh, but their reaction was so priceless I should’ve recorded it

Last edited:
incel just rolls off the tongue so well its the ultimate insult like calling a black person nigger

Slut shaming should be allowed as well tbh

Slut shaming should be allowed as well tbh
It is allowed. If I'm not mistaken, we have not reached the level when slut shaming can get you in jail.

We're getting close, though. Harassment laws are pretty flexible, these days.

That's right, whenever men make a comment on some trashy female behavior women start saying ",incels detected"

It is allowed. If I'm not mistaken, we have not reached the level when skut shaming can get you in jail.
It may be legal, but be fucking ready for an army of hundreds upon thousands of simp white knights coming your way if you ever say it

It is allowed. If I'm not mistaken, we have not reached the level when slut shaming can get you in jail.

JFL it probably will in the next 5 years

It may be legal, but be fucking ready for an army of hundreds upon thousands of simp white knights coming your way if you ever say it
That's ok, I bet I could take a lot of guys down. Gymmaxxing FTW.

I mean, I would not expect white knights to be strong physically.

Last edited:
Yeah they’ve been doing this for a while now.

We should do what black people did with “nigger” and use the word to refer to each other.

“Sup incel”
“Incel please!”
“Shame on an incel who got to run game on an incel”

idk why telling the truth hurts them so much
hell yeah they are fucking incels too(or maybe not, but if they aren't then the insult means nothing)

That's right, whenever men make a comment on some trashy female behavior women start saying ",incels detected"

Man, this shit is so strong here and I am not even from USA or an english speaking country

global domination :feelsokman:

Yeah, sluts are trying to ban misogyny, slut shaming and sexism. Homophobia was turned ilegal here in 2018, so I have no doubts sexism can follow the same path.

Last edited:
Yeah they’ve been doing this for a while now.

We should do what black people did with “nigger” and use the word to refer to each other.

“Sup incel”
“Incel please!”
“Shame on an incel who got to run game on an incel”
based my incel

They've been using the word "incel" as a derogatory term for while a while.

"I'm getting incel vibes from the OP." or "Yikes, incel." (the latter insult addressed to a married man)

IMO it's becoming such a watered-down, broadly used insult, it has lost much of its meaning. Basically, anyone who is mildly geeky, or mildly unattractive is an incel. Or anyone who simply isn't a liberal.

Yeah, sluts are trying to ban misogyny, slut shaming and sexism. Homophobia was turned ilegal here in 2018, so I have no doubts sexism can follow the same path.
Where are you from? Your nation is fucked and cucked

Not a surprise, foids popularized using 'virgin' as an insult too. This allows them to use it more broadly to condemn non-virgins while also not condemning the theoretical voluntarily celibate female unicorn which 100% exists
in manga

Jfl at them calling normies “incels”

Not only that, but Last year I saw a normie calling 2 nerds incels IRL (joking with them). They both got so mad and salty I just died laughing jfl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul:

They were most close to low tier normies or simps tbh, but their reaction was so priceless I should’ve recorded it
Foids use it on guys who don’t agree with them and normies use it when referring to cucks and nice guys. I think that Normies are trying to rip on us by acting like we’re cucked since we’ve broken them down along with foids.

Any non-Chad men that doesn't worship them is an incel

It's even more bizarre when toilets in my corner of Eastern Europe started calling men they don't like incels. It feels completely unnatural mixed in with everyday speech.

I've seen women calling men incels for disagreeing with their political opinions. JFL

Incel isnt even a powerful word I see it more of a state of being than a ln insult

Bratzil brah
And you are totally right, USA is a paradise in comparison to here
Gigalol at being quasi third world country+mixed races+ cathocucks+feminists.
Just escape that hellhole

should have created a word that is hard to pronounce and that can't be shortened

What happened is that other normie insults have been deemed socially incorrect: Retard, faggot, mongoloid...

So now they use "incel" and "nazi" as a derogatory (even if the target isn't any of these) because it's allowed by the court of mob justice, since to them we're subhuman trash.

Incel sounds very dehumanizing when used as an insult, so people use it for a greater effect then just using virgin.

nothing new tbh, people also used virgin as an insult