Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious FOIDS should be banned from owning dogs because zoophilia is against public health.

• Thread starter sociology blackpill
  • Start date
sociology blackpill

sociology blackpill

Banned
-
Imagine that nasty dirty single feminist bitch who fucks every day with her German shepherd until coitus and her pussy is soaked by canine cemen. Imagine how many new forms of STDs and viruses in general she can then spread with her rotten pussy to those she fucks afterwards . Imagine that every FOID who is single and has a male dog, she almost certainly fucks him every night in her bed. Literally the FOIDS are outraging public health and the CDC should regulate it.

I agree.

Not only would that mean dogs will no longer fuck our women, but it would also mean more women would be willing to have actual human children with men instead of being ''dog moms'' or whatever bullshit.

Sexhavers problems.

FOIDS should be Publicly EXECUTED from owning dogs because zoophilia is against public health.

Just because women own dogs doesn't mean they also have sex with them?!

Just because women own dogs doesn't mean they also have sex with them?!
Leave that shit for the bluepills. Although that question doesn't matter, if even 5% practice zoophilia it's already a public health problem, dogs are transmitters of thousands of diseases, imagine if you add sexual contact to that. Less than 10% of the population consumes cocaine, but even so it is illegal because it is against public health. Many its are caused by bestiality.

Leave that shit for the bluepills. Although that question doesn't matter, if even 5% practice zoophilia it's already a public health problem, dogs are transmitters of thousands of diseases, imagine if you add sexual contact to that. Less than 10% of the population consumes cocaine, but even so it is illegal because it is against public health. Many its are caused by bestiality.
Point is that zoophilia itself is already illegal and just because rarely people do illegal things doesn't necessarily mean it also makes sense to outlaw anything related to it. Dogs have many beneficial properties like being emotional support.

Point is that zoophilia itself is already illegal and just because rarely people do illegal things doesn't necessarily mean it also makes sense to outlaw anything related to it. Dogs have many beneficial properties like being emotional support.
I see no social utility in a FOID owning a pit bull that he doesn't know how to handle or restrain and then attacking a child. Blue pill mentality only.

I see no social utility in a FOID owning a pit bull that he doesn't know how to handle or restrain and then attacking a child. Blue pill mentality only.
Not all dogs are Pitbulls and at least in my country, there indeed are restrictions if you want to own certain breeds of dogs. However, what is the problem if someone wants to have e.g. a Golden Retriever?

Imagine that nasty dirty single feminist bitch who fucks every day with her German shepherd until coitus and her pussy is soaked by canine cemen. Imagine how many new forms of STDs and viruses in general she can then spread with her rotten pussy to those she fucks afterwards .
doesnt work like that these virus are specis specific