Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids see insects and sub 5 males in the same way

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
Most foids will scream bloody murder when they see, say a centipede. Especially if the centipede gets too close to them or god forbid, if it touches them. And they feel the same way about sub 5 males. They want to scream if you stand too close to them or especially if you make any physical contact with them.

insects still mog me because they have sex

Most foids will scream bloody murder when they see, say a centipede. Especially if the centipede gets too close to them or god forbid, if it touches them.
Not gonna lie, I would too.

Fuck I hate bugs, and the more legs they have, the worse.

Also, I hate to be that guy, but centipedes are not insects.

Last edited:
Who's gonna aware OP on the spider pill?

I can watch this alright when it's through a computer screen, but I'm positive that if I were anywhere close to this, I would fucking run away.

People who want to mess with feminist protests without doing anything truly criminal should consider throwing these kinds of animals at them. Fucking hysteria guaranteed IMHO.

Last edited:
I can watch this alright when it's through a computer screen, but I'm positive that if I was anywhere close to this, I would fucking run away.

People who want to mess with feminist protests without doing anything truly criminal should consider throwing these kinds of animals at them. Fucking hysteria guaranteed IMHO.
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
Lots and lots of lulz would be had that day

Lots and lots of lulz would be had that day
TBH I think just common mice would do. Have you ever witnessed the female fear of mice and other rodents ? The myth is real and quite astonishing to watch.

I would feel bad for the mice though, as most of them would be stumped on.

True , They feel the same disgust

TBH I think just common mice would do. Have you ever witnessed the female fear of mice and other rodents ? The myth is real and quite astonishing to watch.

I would feel bad for the mice though, as most of them would be stumped on.
Yeah....foids are scared of rodents, but like you said, wouldn't be fair to the mice. They're innocent.

I'm laughing now because I think women hate insects because they are short and ethnics, truly think about it you never seen a women scream in disgust when seeing a bear or another apex predator, it's always insects somehow

Last edited:
they would crush as like an insect if they could

I'm laughing now because I think women hate insects because they are short and ethnics, truly think about it you never seen a women scream in disgust when seeing a bear or another apex predator, it's always insects somehow
Know what, you're right? And fear arouses women....that's why a scream from disgust or from fear is different. And when women don't like a man, they always call him something that signals disgust like "creepy".

From what i have observed, i can safely say that in the eyes of females : cockroaches = sub5-males. This is not a exaggeration

Know what, you're right? And fear arouses women....that's why a scream from disgust or from fear is different. And when women don't like a man, they always call him something that signals disgust like "creepy".
Insectpill going viral :lul:

From what i have observed, i can safely say that in the eyes of females : cockroaches = sub5-males. This is not a exaggeration
What is impressive is that women hate animals who look like sub-5 males the most, and no one can proves it wrong at the time we are speaking :feelzez: