Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids rejected my internship despite me costing 0 eur per week and having a good degree

Neggr

Neggr

Died.
★★★★★
Jfl they said they cant take any1 even tho a foid was taken and I literally cost 0 eur hahahaha its so over as deathnic in europe you cant even work for FREE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I need this internship for the new school fuck fuck fuck I still got no job

Im sorry this happened to you

All such positions are reserved for women only for 'workplace diversity' or whatever. Sorry bro sucks to hear.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: They don't want ugly men in the office

Welcome to the incel life, where you need to do twice as much to get half the results. Take a seat, have a drink, and be welcome to the club, pal.

If you were a Chad they'd give you their whole salary with a complimentary blowjob

Wait you are he guy who passed his exams right??

This is what happens when you try you apply in a place run by foids

If it's STEM then JFL at the amount of shit they pull off for the sake of diversity. I remember that the department I used to be hired a female PhD student who didn't even have a degree in the field JFL. So long as there's a chick working there they'll do everything!

You're not diverse enough bro.

Huffpo

She could smell that you post here silly inky.

Women can sit at home flashing their bits on camera, they can be a housewife raising kids while their fella works but no they want to take a job vacancy away from a man that has to work, turn to crime or become homeless.

This is why the 19th amendment was a mistake

Welcome to the incel life, where you need to do twice as much to get half the results. Take a seat, have a drink, and be welcome to the club, pal.
If you were a Chad they'd give you their whole salary with a complimentary blowjob

Jfl they said they cant take any1 even tho a foid was taken and I literally cost 0 eur hahahaha its so over as deathnic in europe you cant even work for FREE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I need this internship for the new school fuck fuck fuck I still got no job
Foids will be 90+% of the higherers in future

If I remember it correctly, aren't you German?
Would you be eligible to receive Hartz 4 while jobhunting?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back