Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foids power is like noobs hacking aimbot in games.

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
Let's take this scenario in a game. There were two types of players, noobs and pros.

The pros (men), working on their skills, and grinding the game over time, has all the elite guns, and happily play among themselves.

The noobs (foids) are totally unskilled players, and due to low level, they only have access to pistols.

However, one day, the pros decided to let the noobs use aimbot to impose "skill equality" to make them feel better. Little do they know, no matter how good their skills and gears are, they would never best cheaters. It became the pros' biggest mistake.

Now, the noobs got a taste of the "gaming chair", wants more and more. Even though they are privileged and immune to anticheat/moderators, they still demand hacked guns. An aimbotted M9 is not good enough, they want an aimbotted, level 999, golden AK-47 with hacked stats.

However, the pros are fighting back and calling out on the noobs. Pro rights movements are growing everyday, and noobs are beginning to feel the burn.

:loopkill foids
:loopfling foids
:seizure foids
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Ha, smart analogy, i like it

Ha, smart analogy, i like it
Thanks. I think it's like in CSGO (idk if you have played it) where foids only have a knife but can somewhat shoot across the map.

My analogue is that foids lack employable skills (i.e jobs), and they're generally inferior, but somehow doing so much better than men, which is totally undeserved.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back