Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids piss themselves while lifting (female body isn't meant for this)

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Today I learned that the female body, when exposed to powerlifting, will lead to the foid pissing herself; apparently this is extremely common among female athletes.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TikTokCringe/comments/ihkcbz/that_awkward_moment_when_you_max_out_and_piss/

Stress incontinence is more common in women than in men due to unique health events, such as pregnancy, childbirth, or menopause, which can affect the muscles surrounding the urinary tract.

More evidence that women are not meant to do a man's job such as lifting heavy objects. The pelvis muscle, is weakened by events such as childbirth

Let’s be real why do foids power lift? :feelshmm: is it because of orgasms?

And they say we are dirty and need to shower

I fr nearly shit myself during a max one time:feelskek:

To attract chad
full

More evidence that women are not meant to do a man's job such as lifting heavy objects. The pelvis muscle, is weakened by events such as childbirth

Powerlifting is a retarded sport, I would beat the fuck out of 99.99% of those fucking pigs

If you wanna lift do bodybuilding and if you want to be strong you fight

That awkward moment you shat yourself

Today I learned that the female body, when exposed to powerlifting, will lead to the foid pissing herself; apparently this is extremely common among female athletes.
This is literally what "squirting" is too -- involuntary female urination while under stress :feelsugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back