Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Foids need to shut the fuck up

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Why do we hate it when dogs bark? It's because It means nothing to us, it's noisy, loud and obnoxious. Then why do we allow women to speak? They're less intellegent, never have original thoughts and are emotional.

In the perfect world, foids wouldn't be able to say anything or make any type of noise.

Start writing an incel bible - you have enough material already.

Last edited:
In the perfect world, foids wouldn't be able to say anything or make any type of noise.

Nope.

They could make sounds when I'm fucking them.

And they could speak only when addressing me as master

GtQPUD5

Foids mouths should only open for a cock. The noise they make is pointless unless it's glug glug glug.

if a foid tries to insult you just say to her I don't understand mongrel sorry and I don't have an interpreter around me to help.

its only annoying to you , cause when she talks with a genetically inferior man , she only uses her hostile , nagging tone of voice .

When shes with chad , she will use her calm and submissive voice and will shut up when he talks .

Women dominate the social hierarchy

its only annoying to you , cause when she talks with a genetically inferior man , she only uses her hostile , nagging tone of voice .

When shes with chad , she will use her calm and submissive voice and will shut up when he talks .
brutal reality pill

Foids should have their vocal chords removed at birth.