Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foids literally have no culture

D

dsnut1

Greycel
Was in the mall today wearing a Dragonball shirt wasn't even something I wear regularly and I wanted to run in and run out. I still like the show though and other Animes as well. Hear this fucking teenage foid behind me snickering with her friends. She's probably the bitch stacy of her school, blonde hair nice face whatever. I hear words like "geek" and "baby" out of their conversation about me. How can foids laugh at us for our interests when they are willing to spend 20 bucks for a shitty cup of coffee everyday not only that but their brains are actually empty with no genuine interests. They only do things to impress chad. Music interest only to see chads on stage. Their fashion styles are only to impress men with their bodies. Im convinced that no foid has a genuine self formed culture or image that has nothing to do with impressing chad or being a slut

If you were chad wearing that shirt you would all of a sudden hear "OMG hes so hot and I bet hes super interesting too." It's all about looks to them.

Just wear dragonball shirts theory

wearing dbz shirt is more mature than taking pictures of food

>"dragon ball T shirt"
>"culture"

pick one tbh

High IQ

Foids have no culture, interests or personality. Their lives revolve around chad and trying to be socially popular (in order to get chad). This goes for ALL foids, not just Stacy.

Exactly, foid's culture begins and ends on chads cock.

What's the most intelligent thing that has been spelled out of a foid's mouth? Einstein's cock

Just wear dragonball shirts theory
Well this guys demonstrates that it isn't that much of a good theory

DragonBall or DragonBall Z? The artwork was so much better in the early mangas.

incel wearing anime Tshirt : geek, nerd, pussy
chad wearing anime Tshirt : ohhh Dragon Ball, so sweeeeett hihihiiheee

incel wearing pink : gay, disgusting
chad wearing pink : wow, you look good with that colour

I love this forum.
Yes the people here are contextifying this correctly.
Halo effect accounts for a lot.
Women will find a million reasons to have dismissal over you if you are not a primarch.
And Women will find a million reasons to enjoy you, to squeeze a complimentary context of you if you are a primarch having LMS.

Women have no culture. There is no biological incentive for them to be happy, cheerful, expressionate, joyful in general unless it has to do with them wanting to be generally fond and open to people.
It's no question that the most beautiful women act aloof and cuntish. Due to the fact that they can and they enjoy people trying to go after them like flies to a lantern of light.

You'll see people on the leftist/ expression advocation side. Who knows if that's just hambeasts trying to get attention.
Everything with women is hilariously linked with a power hungry dark narcissism. And if you do not contribute or have prominence in the dominance hierarchy of existence then they will undermine you.

They need a brick to the face tbh

///
Hey, if people are gonna be judgmental of you for being yourself, then you can't blame yourself for lying/ not being yourself in order so that you protect yourself from judgment. And make fair the situation. They'll be judgmental passively, and so it'll be like a bullet-dance around people even if you live by veneers in order to make it equitable.

And you can be judgmental to them in turn because you know from sense experience that if you were yourself that they would fault you for it.
It's like how you are literally verified to find people who hate you because of your religion, and if you practice it around them they will fuck with you. So if they're going to attack something that personal to you why do you need to respect them? Just don't be yourself and get to the highest perch of personal properties and THEN give them a taste of their own medicine. It's only fair.

Last edited: