Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids have refused to serve me because i'm a shortcel

Robert Hansen

Robert Hansen

Banned
-
I recently went into a fast food restaurant and i quietly waited my turn to be served by the counter. I was the only one there for like a minute until a tall asshole and his girlfriend came in and waited slightly behind me slightly next to me. It was a combination of both. When the piece of shit foid server behind the counter was ready to take the next order, she completely ignored me and went straight to the tall asshole and his girlfriend and of course he didn't even bother to tell the cunt that i was there first and he gave his order. I was so angry that i decided to not eat there and i left immediately without saying a word. I considered going back and reporting her to her manager to try to get her fired but i decided against it because i knew nothing would have been done about it. I believe that she decided that couple pulled rank over me because 1) one of them was a foid 2) the guy was a tall assertive chad. There is no way the cunt didn't know i was next because i stood there for a good minute before this tall asshole and his fuck hole showed up and she saw me. This experience has made me think back to another incident when something like that happened to me

A few years ago i was in a bar and it was very busy, i mean there were at least 20 or 30 people waiting to be served at the bar at any given time the whole time was there and you had. There were only like 3 or 4 bartenders that were working in section of the bar. I was at this one fuck hole's section and i was the front of bar so i was expecting to be served fairly soon. I ended up standing there for 45 minutes to an hour because the fuck hole behind the bar wouldn't serve me and was going out of her way to serve foids and tall assholes instead. Even ones that were behind me and had just turned up. There were foids and tall assholes that even came after me, goit served, went away, came back and got re-served before me again. I was there for 45 minutes to an hour and she had seen me many times and yet she kept ignoring me to serve other fuck holes and tall asshole guys. When she finally decided to serve me, she was very rude and sounded like she was only doing so to finally get rid of me. I asked her why she wasn't serving me and she responded by saying "well i'm serving you now". So not only was she a cold bitch in her response, but didn't even try to deny that she was refusing to serve me. She could have easily blamed it on the bar being super busy. I wouldn't have believed her but she could have easily tried to. The fact that she didn't shows just how little she cared. She ruined my night and i ended up leaving immediately after.

This probably happens to a lot of shortcels in all sorts of places but they can't do anything about it and they never share their stories. There probably plenty of servers in various industries that would like to give shortcels the same treatment but don't only because they fear being reported and potentially losing their job

Ain’t reading that shit + How tall are you? (Don’t you fucking dare say 5’11)

People discriminate the most by height. Being short is the biggest crime a man can do.

You must be very ugly.

I’m sorry man

A short man isn’t ever seen as a man, but as an overgrown kid, nobody takes you seriously as a short man. Better to be tall and very ugly than to be handsome but giga-short

A short man isn’t ever seen as a man, but as an overgrown kid, nobody takes you seriously as a short man. Better to be tall and very ugly than to be handsome but giga-short
Very true

Pull a bagelcel next time this happens bro dont cuck

Withdraw a tip, elaborate why her service sucked. I order food to my door most of the time and fortunately all of the drivers are non NT.

Withdraw a tip, elaborate why her service sucked. I order food to my door most of the time and fortunately all of the drivers are non NT.
"S"he's from IT. OP should be banned ASAP, trust me. I can smell who's behind that account.

not trying to disrespect but... could you explain?

I don’t anything about that. What makes you think it has something to do with me?

You seem very hansen guy. (No homo)

Those businesses do not deserve you're money.