Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Foid's have an entire forum dedicated to fucking animals

Juice

Juice

Officer
★★★
If you still aren't convinced that dogpill is real then here's this :feelspuke:

I didn’t know Master owned this one

wait isn't this extremely illegal

I didn’t know Master owned this one
Happy Jon Snow GIF by Game of Thrones

"I’m so sorry this happened to you. Hindsight is 20/20. Honestly if I were you I’d pour on some crocodile tears (I mean, they can also be real tears because this situation is seriously upsetting) and beg for forgiveness even if he leaves. Let him catch you crying alone in a room. Go to sex therapy for his sake, not yours. See if it gets you anywhere with him. I say this because if you do these things he may not tell anyone. If he feels bad for you and thinks you’re changing he will not want to smear you. And I know this is not what you’d want to do, but if you want to save anything - discuss neutering your dog."

Another foid encouraging the op to manipulate hER husband. Foids truly are evil

It was a pitbull
Hopefully foid gets mauled

God I hate cracker whores

Not surprised, also how did you find this?

What a fucking pieces of human shit they are

227,438 members. Holy fucking shit. I thought this was illegal.

As I often say, if there is ever a truthful study on the amount of women fucking dogs, there will be carnage in the streets.

Fucking whores being fucking whores, nothing new

@tehgymcel420 seeing them openly talk about this is mind blowing. Usually they would hide the dogpill, but this is brutal.

Last edited:
Not clicking that link but she deserves the death penalty.

animalcels are fakecels

"I’m so sorry this happened to you. Hindsight is 20/20. Honestly if I were you I’d pour on some crocodile tears (I mean, they can also be real tears because this situation is seriously upsetting) and beg for forgiveness even if he leaves. Let him catch you crying alone in a room. Go to sex therapy for his sake, not yours. See if it gets you anywhere with him. I say this because if you do these things he may not tell anyone. If he feels bad for you and thinks you’re changing he will not want to smear you. And I know this is not what you’d want to do, but if you want to save anything - discuss neutering your dog."

WTF! women are sociopaths.

God fucking dammit imagine being cucked by A FUCKING DOG :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It doesn't get more brutal than this. Imagine your wife prefers fucking a dog than you. This guy will never recover. :feelskek:

THE GOYIM KNOW, SHUT IT DOWN!

God fucking dammit imagine being cucked by A FUCKING DOG :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It doesn't get more brutal than this. Imagine your wife prefers fucking a dog than you. This guy will never recover. :feelskek:

Brutal nonchadhumanpill

If you still aren't convinced that dogpill is real then here's this :feelspuke:
Imaginr so many husbands out there being cucked by dogs, this is why yall have cats

Psychopaths

DISCUSS NEUTERING THE DOG, EVERYTHING IN THIS MESSAGE PUT THE BLAME ON EVERYONE BUT THE DOG MOLESTER

There were so so many replies saying their husbands does not know

These women would rather fuck a dog than help their husbands, litteral betabuxx just to let his dog mog him, id put her in jail, but ofv she'd get 50% of my money and no jail time

@tehgymcel420 seeing them openly talk about this is mind blowing. Usually they would hide the dogpill, but this is brutal.
People hide what they believe others will find disapproving and punish them for it, whether it's physical through corporal punishment or social through shaming. We're living in a time where shame doesn't exist anymore in the dominant, global (read: Western) culture. These degenerates being so open about their degeneracy should not be surprising in the least.

People hide what they believe others will find disapproving and punish them for it, whether it's physical through corporal punishment or social through shaming. We're living in a time where shame doesn't exist anymore in the dominant, global (read: Western) culture. These degenerates being so open about their degeneracy should not be surprising in the least.
I Will write an essay, how the dogpill mimics how women want men to be

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back