Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids Entire Existence Revolves Around Looks

Y

youthislife

Veteran
What are the hobbies of foids? Makeup, nails, fashion, etc. What are some things foids are obsessed with? Puppies, kittens, and anything else that looks cute. Literally every aspect of foid's existence revolves around looks yet somehow cucks think that foids who in every other aspect of life are obsessed with looks aren't obsessed with looks when it comes to a partner? Foids care infinitely more about looks than men.

and water is wet

high quality thread

NT copers on suicide watch

What are the hobbies of foids? Makeup, nails, fashion, etc. What are some things foids are obsessed with? Puppies, kittens, and anything else that looks cute. Literally every aspect of foid's existence revolves around looks yet somehow cucks think that foids who in every other aspect of life are obsessed with looks aren't obsessed with looks when it comes to a partner? Foids care infinitely more about looks than men.
Its true

Just put a hole near a mirror and they'll always gaze into it without fail.
i think she is LARPing though
or mentally ill
Most likely mentally ill. She probably gets wet thinking about his dark triad moment.

ER isn't truecel.

you being fat might be the only reason you are registered
i am 5'6 with autism and 4 inch dick and shitty jaw and chin
jfl if you think me being fat is the only thing making me incel

i am 5'6 with autism and 4 inch dick and shitty jaw and chin
jfl if you think me being fat is the only thing making me incel
You said that you are 5'8 before and how can you know if it's shit if you can't even see it

You said that you are 5'8 before and how can you know if it's shit if you can't even see it
that was back when i used to believe i was 5'8. I remeassured and turns out i'm 5'6 lol.
Plus i know my jaw is shit cause i push in my fat to where my bones are, and i can see how shit my jaw is.
Plus my chin is visible even though i am fat, and it is recessed.

Their only value comes from their looks

You forgot to include travel, leisure, design & decor.

Thats very true. Insulting a woman's looks is the worst thing you could do to them. Probably worst than rape to them.

You forgot to include travel, leisure, design & decor.
Travel also means showing themselves off in the cities. And instagram, which is just instant validation. All I see on the comments is random guys putting emojis and saying how attractive the foid is. Sickening tbh

Travel also means showing themselves off in the cities. And instagram, which is just instant validation. All I see on the comments is random guys putting emojis and saying how attractive the foid is. Sickening tbh