Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foids drop Blackpills in tik tok comments by berating sub5’s and baldcels

kobaforthewin

kobaforthewin

National Bolshevik
★★★
This whore made this TikTok about “that creepy guy at the club” AKA a sub5, LTN, or baldcel. Weird how she mentions looks first rather than the importance of having a good personality and showering jfl

IMG 3073

IMG 3074

This toilet says she’s insulted at the idea of a sub-5 or LTN even approaching

IMG 3075

The cunt at the top even says she wouldn’t be with a sub 5/baldcel even if he were “the last man on earth”. Brutal

Just be the last male on Earth theory deboonked :lul:

>i need their confidence
Interesting comment here ngl

See my last thread on female narcissism

Women telling on themselves part 9001

Sub5 vs sub5 :feelshaha:

There's no winning here

This whore made this TikTok about “that creepy guy at the club” AKA a sub5, LTN, or baldcel. Weird how she mentions looks first rather than the importance of having a good personality and showering jfl

View attachment 881432

View attachment 881439

This toilet says she’s insulted at the idea of a sub-5 or LTN even approaching

View attachment 881440

The cunt at the top even says she wouldn’t be with a sub 5/baldcel even if he were “the last man on earth”. Brutal
There egos cause them to act like this with all this constant validation, praise and worship form social media

Looks like a gender swap

That's female humor. Mocking subhuman men. As much as redditors will cope most women find this shit hilarious.

That's female humor. Mocking subhuman men. As much as redditors will cope most women find this shit hilarious.
I wonder what IT would say to my post jfl

Just be the last male on Earth theory deboonked :lul:
Literally bro, no amount of showering or personality improvement can save sub5’s, over

I just got cancer by reading these degenerate comments made by the foids on tik tok

What world are they living in where ugly bald subhumans are approaching women at all?...

These are the same people that gaslight sub5's telling them to "act confident".

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back