Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Foids don’t like loners

M

mlk

Greycel
When I was 14 I was somewhat of a normie and actually had some friends. That was the only time in my life I was shown any interest from foids at all. I think it is also important that my friend were mostly normie-chadlites. I was still non nt but was friends w them bc I am decent at sports and played w them. They eventually realized how weird I was and stopped talking to me. I think that was the only time in my life I could genuinely get a gf if I had tried, but I was a stupid 14 year old so I didn’t.

never began for me, I was homeschooled most my life and I dont know what the outside world looks like outside of a computer screen

A chad loner IS mysterious while a normie isnt.

Foids are hypocrits and childish / annoying / manipulative.

Dont Put Them so high on the totem Pole . Who Cares what they want at this point .

They like Chads who are loners.

They are seen as "Lone wolves"

Perhaps because it limits their options to find other potential Chads... :feelshehe:

Although for those who are already Chads, it's pretty hard to stay a "loner". :feelsjuice:

never began for me, I was homeschooled most my life and I dont know what the outside world looks like outside of a computer screen
:feelscry:

They don't like ugly loners.
Being a chad makes it a lot easier to get friends and everything else.

They like loans from loners

They like Chads who are loners.

They are seen as "Lone wolves"
correct. but chads are very seldom loners though since people just gravitate to them naturally

"girls like mysterious boys":feelstastyman:
that's one of the most bluepill things I've heard in a tutorial on how to get a girlfriend on youtube

Dont Put Them so high on the totem Pole . Who Cares what they want at this point .

Never had friends after 12.

This right here.

@Incelius Savage found your alternate account

If you are a loner that means there is no chance of monkey branching. So the logical option for a foid is to build a life with Chad, who they want in the end anyways

When I was 14 I was somewhat of a normie and actually had some friends. That was the only time in my life I was shown any interest from foids at all. I think it is also important that my friend were mostly normie-chadlites. I was still non nt but was friends w them bc I am decent at sports and played w them. They eventually realized how weird I was and stopped talking to me. I think that was the only time in my life I could genuinely get a gf if I had tried, but I was a stupid 14 year old so I didn’t.
Foids don’t like ugly short males at all that’s why they need to be brutally raped and tortured until screaming with sulphuric acid (in video game!)

Stop - normies are the weird ones, normscum are soulless drones who are shallow as puddles.

And please, remember that foids are parasites - so they want to be with a male who has connections. :feelsmage:

Foids don’t like ugly short males at all that’s why they need to be brutally raped and tortured until screaming with sulphuric acid (in video game!)
christoph waltz nod GIF

unless chad loner (they exist)

women are impossible monsters. is it any wonder men of ancient times just threw them in cages and didn't let them speak?

If hes shy and handsome its cute
If hes average like us its creepy

Is this from forever alone?

They like hot loners.

Whatever reasons you deduce for being alone or romantically unsuccessful, it is all superseded by your looks.

You could be the most antisocial autistic loner in the world. If you look hot foids will pay positive attention to you and what to fuck you.

Women are less likely to have opinions that aren't influenced by others and are more susceptible to groupthink mentality. The more friends you have the more likely foids will interact with you (assuming you meet the required level of looks) because they see it as a sign of social approval.