Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids dont even want my chadfish now

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
I’m chadfishing with obscure photo of sean opry (amateur selfie with bad lighting) and i wrote in bio that I’m 6’7
Was swiping alot today, no matches. Wtf is that, will 2021 be terra giga peta chad only?

I think that l things will only get worse for hetero males.
low smv ones ofc

even chad is losing value

It’s probably easy to tell it’s a chadfish. This kind of thing happens all the time, they aren’t entirely retarded they can surely tell when something looks like a fake profile. Or, if you’ve been doing this a while, one of the previous foids you talked to may have realized you were a chadfish and reported you and now you may be shadow banned.

I think maybe they actually became smarter and recognize these photos? :feelshehe: these pics were used very often

I think maybe they actually became smarter and recognize these photos? :feelshehe: these pics were used very often
Idk maybe, but highly doubt that russian foids know who opry is

Idk maybe, but highly doubt that russian foids know who opry is
Try using someone more realistic then, like pictures from local Chads social networks

It’s probably easy to tell it’s a chadfish. This kind of thing happens all the time, they aren’t entirely retarded they can surely tell when something looks like a fake profile. Or, if you’ve been doing this a while, one of the previous foids you talked to may have realized you were a chadfish and reported you and now you may be shadow banned.