Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids distract me from studycelling

mbhan

mbhan

it never began
★★★★
I am preparing for national exams in my country (7 hrs school + 3 hrs home total 10 hours). My school is putting us in tests every week and I always come out on top.

I try to study like 5 hours a day, but I end up thinking about my oneitis (she probably got a bf now) for an hour. And my head hurts. (I got rejected by 4 girls in high school, lot of shit to think)

Foids literally steal my time and attention. Every time.

Studycelling tip: Go to an all boys school. All girls do is discract you from being your best. Stay away stay awake kings.

Go to the military bhai, there will be almost no foids there and you will make a decent amount of money if you become an officer

Go to the military bhai, there will be almost no foids there and you will make a decent amount of money if you become an officer
i despise social hierarchy, i don't think i could stand this in the military.

i despise social hierarchy, i don't think i could stand this in the military.
You would be on the top if you went there and became an officer.

Also, are you from a 3rd world country?

Cuck trait imagine caring about foids existence

Thats why Im for sex segregated schools and universities

What a shitty advice
Make a decent amount of money, not being able to be fired without a good reason, no foids to trigger you, won't work like a slave and etc.

Sounds better than becoming a STEMcel

Make a decent amount of money, not being able to be fired without a good reason, no foids to trigger you, won't work like a slave and etc.

Sounds better than becoming a STEMcel
You wont enjoy being shouted at unless you are a psychopath and feel indiffrence towards it. Most incels are not athletic and struggke with sports. You have to sacrifice your life in case of the conflict and salaries suck compared to those in the IT.

You wont enjoy being shouted at unless you are a psychopath and feel indiffrence towards it. Most incels are not athletic and struggke with sports. You have to sacrifice your life in case of the conflict and salaries suck compared to those in the IT.
You will also get shouted at being a STEMcel, with the risk of being unemployed afterwards.

That's not a real risk in most countries and officers are not treated as cannon fodder. Aside from that, you may be sent to a conflict anyways, since conscription is obligatory in many countries.

They are actually higher for officers

Last edited:
Every time I try to study I end up seeing something that makes me horny and I jack off instead :feelsrope::feelsrope: I didn’t pick any biology related courses because I would see the textbook graphics and get horny:feelsrope::feelsrope:

You will also get shouted at being a STEMcel, with the risk of being unemployed afterwards.

That's not a real risk in most countries and officers are not treated as cannon fodder. Aside from that, you may be sent to a conflict anyways, since conscription is obligatory in many countries.

They are actually higher for officers
i will study economics or psychology

Studycelling tip: Go to an all boys school. All girls do is discract you from being your best. Stay away stay awake kings.

Correct.

I am preparing for national exams in my country (7 hrs school + 3 hrs home total 10 hours). My school is putting us in tests every week and I always come out on top.

I try to study like 5 hours a day, but I end up thinking about my oneitis (she probably got a bf now) for an hour. And my head hurts. (I got rejected by 4 girls in high school, lot of shit to think)

Foids literally steal my time and attention. Every time.

Based. You live in India?