Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill foids disgust me with their chad worship

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
inb4 :chad: bragging cuz talks to foids :feelstastyman:

So I was cleaning my wardrobe the other day and I found this one-shot comic I did back when I was in highschool a few years ago. It was actually one of not the only time I put some effort on doing something and actually finished it. So I remembered that despite being kind of a personal thing I showed to some people I knew back at school.

So I showed this chick my work and she liked it, she said she also did some kind of art as a hobby like poetry and I got curious, she then showed me one of her texts. JFL while my story was pretty much a pure love story about a couple who were childhood friends and fell in love, her text was pretty much chad worshipping.

That was even a verse where she talked about chad's chunk in a poetric way. I was kinda shocked ngl and then I asked her that this person should be someone especial, if he was her boyfriend and she told me he was just a "crush" of hers who she barely talks to anymore.

this chick was like 16 at the time :feelsclown:

How was his personality?

women are hypocrite, I've been hearing all my life that man are more visual and woman more emotional, I think this was one of the biggest lies they told me. Foids tell you straight on your face they don't like you because of your appearance and right after tell you that appearance doesn't matter or the old "mens are visuals" shit.

They don't love men because they are emotional, they fell in love due to the attractiveness and SMV, you can never expect true love from women :feelsrope:

They do NOT. They lie.
some of them lied, but most of the ones I tried told I'm not attractive :feelsclown:
it's pointless trying in my case I think

some of them lied, but most of the ones I tried told I'm not attractive :feelsclown:
it's pointless trying in my case I think
Sorry to hear that

they usually don't tell right in my face, by I just can tell by their 'fuck off' signs, meanwhile chad gets foids writing poetry fantasizing about sucking his cock :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Doesn't surprise me, foids like all normies worship the social pyramid and chads are the only thing above them

why bother talking to women

Female fantasy always involves a Becky in love triangle with Chad's like Twilight saga and The vampire diaries, while men like more manic pixie dream girl like Stargirl and Ruby Sparks.

Last edited:
Female fantasy always involves a Becky in love triangle with Chad's like Twilight saga and The vampire diaries, while men like more manic pixie dream girl like Stargirl and Ruby Sparks.
I wish I had a manic pixie dream girlfriend :feelsbadman:

Yeah, if you watched the movie Ruby Sparks you can see how that movie realistically portrays male mind in relationship, his fears and hopes about her.

you can never expect true love from women :feelsrope:
If anything were to happen to Chad making him lose his Chad status, it would be over for him.

women are hypocrite, I've been hearing all my life that man are more visual and woman more emotional, I think this was one of the biggest lies they told me. Foids tell you straight on your face they don't like you because of your appearance and right after tell you that appearance doesn't matter or the old "mens are visuals" shit.

They don't love men because they are emotional, they fell in love due to the attractiveness and SMV, you can never expect true love from women :feelsrope:
Sorry to hear that

they usually don't tell right in my face, by I just can tell by their 'fuck off' signs, meanwhile chad gets foids writing poetry fantasizing about sucking his cock :feelsclown:

I've been hearing all my life that man are more visual and woman more emotional,

I think this was one of the biggest lies they told me.
It's actually the Greatest Lie ever told