Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids can feel lonely one night and an adventure is a swipe away

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
My friend told me how his female colleague who constantly calls him to bitch about her life and the string of guys she goes through like chewing gum told her that last night she felt lonely so she went on Tinder, matched with some guy and within an hour he was at her place and they went for a drive and ended up having sex in the car.

These bitches can order a guy like Uber eats when they feel lonely. She's fat too. Her looksmatch is probably on here.

A given was said by OP

The unfortunate truth is there's attractive men with fat fetishes. There's no attractive women with fat fetishes

Jews did this

Jews did this

jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew
you have to have retarded levels of pattern recognition to not be able to see them.

My friend told me how his female colleague who constantly calls him to bitch about her life and the string of guys she goes through like chewing gum told her that last night she felt lonely so she went on Tinder, matched with some guy and within an hour he was at her place and they went for a drive and ended up having sex in the car.

These bitches can order a guy like Uber eats when they feel lonely. She's fat too. Her looksmatch is probably on here.

IT wont touch this. They dont know How to explain this while virtue signaling.

This is why girls always tells female friends to dump the bf by any stupid reason, but they also tell male friends to try to make things work even in extreme cases.

These are the stories that are brutal and impossible to truly cope with.

It's so ridiculously unfair that fat nasty cunts have endless options while so many of us have no options or at best settle for scraps.

Life Drowning GIF

Finding love is super easy for females, but they always deny it

A foid in her mid 20’s told me on Snapchat in the past that she has a long term fuck buddy. She looks quite ugly.

She looks older & could pass as a 35 year old.

sex having should be punishable by death

A foid in her mid 20’s told me on Snapchat in the past that she has a long term fuck buddy. She looks quite ugly.

She looks older & could pass as a 35 year old.
Just fills me with rage that she can have that while I rot alone