Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Foids become dumber, less greedy and overal less shitty after each reproductive cycle

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Hmm, Have you noticed this? In my personal experience, My aunt was an evil little wretched bitch when she was younger, She even pushed my mother from some stairs when both were little kids, My aunt even scammed my dumb mother and stole the family house, After she gave birth to my farkin chad cousin she became...dumb as shit and much more soft, Details are irrelevant. But with this personal experience i noticed that foids become less shitty after each soul they pop out of their holes. Single mothers for example, Are willing to settle with cuck betabuxxers and please them in exchange for resources, And they are less predatory compared to young foids unless they are greedy beckies.

So i think somehow pregnant holes pass some of their lifeforce and IQ to the fetus or some shit like that. So in a nutshell they become cows.

Last edited:
It biologically makes sense that foids tone down with their bullshit when they become mothers

Good point. I have noticed the same. Women become more caring and understanding after they give birth. I have seen it both online and in real life. While mothers were more compassionate, single women with no children had no self-control and would verbally attack anyone due to their different opinions. Women need babies to settle down and stop acting like entitled bitches. Having children humbles many of them.

Good point. I have noticed the same. Women become more caring and understanding after they give birth. I have seen it both online and in real life. While mothers were more compassionate, single women with no children had no self-control and would verbally attack anyone due to their different opinions. Women need babies to settle down and stop acting like entitled bitches. Having children humbles many of them.
Which is why we're screwed with nearly two entire generations of foids heading for childless spinsterdom.

I wonder if there's a correlation with them getting dumber, and being better people. Perhaps we should prevent women from becoming educated once again, and see what a positive difference it makes. :feelsLSD:

Foids are cows

I wonder if there's a correlation with them getting dumber, and being better people. Perhaps we should prevent women from becoming educated once again, and see what a positive difference it makes. :feelsLSD:
Nearly all the foids I know that got into higher education are utterly insufferable cunts, who think they're Jesus and Einstein combined for having sat a few exams with passing grades.

Nearly all the foids I know that got into higher education are utterly insufferable cunts, who think they're Jesus and Einstein combined for having sat a few exams with passing grades.
They should try earning those grades, for once. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha: