Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Foids as the gatekeepers of the workforce should be a reason for NEETcels to go ER

GluePrittCel

GluePrittCel

Banned
-
It doesn't make sense that I have to lose time countering a roastie that do tasks that a 12 yo child can do to get a job. When I used to be a computer science student they were 13 contestants for jr developer positions and before I had to do code tests I had to counter one of those roasties. The HR department is a waste of time and the solely reason that is on demand(despite having 13% of unemployments at least in my country) is because the State pays companies to hire foids. That money comes from men's taxes.
When I obtained my former job in a factory such burocracy didn't exist. I just had to drop the resume, the foid just had to send me a test about electronics, the pdf and contract and the rest was learnt at the job.
Thanks God I escaped from that Circus. For my current job I just had to be the first one to drop the Resume, no meetings with roasties thinking that are superior to me just because their labor is to intimidate me.
However, I know that many of my brocels are NEETs because these arrogant foids have rejected them to get a job(I even know that pain). These foids are direct contributors to the Cycle of Pain and Hatred that incels suffer just like cops are as well. They don't let men work in order to cope in peace.

Last edited:
the State pays companies to hire foids. That money comes from men's taxes
What kind of fucking cuckoldry is this? TeeHee but we are not entitled to be respected as human beings, but they are entitled and states force employ them.
We are privileged, huh? They are oppressed, huh?

For my current job I just had to be the first one to drop the Resume, no meetings with roasties thinking that are superior to me just because their labor is to intimidate me.
I'm so glad to read that brocel, I'm literally getting walled from a job like you say in last line because HR foids will reject me after the interview. Can't even find motivation anymore to do something useful with my life, JFL at this clown world :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

What kind of fucking cuckoldry is this? TeeHee but we are not entitled to be respected as human beings, but they are entitled and states force employ them.
We are privileged, huh? They are oppressed, huh?
Happens in my country too, it's 100% pure and concentrated suifuel.

HR cuties (who have chad boyfriends or husbands who make more than them) reject us incels like flies.

that's why everything is shit
tech made it so that the profit margins and monopolies are so huge that companies can afford to waste money for ideology
they also get massive gov support, pretty much everything runs on subsidies, no way to compete as an independent company

that's why everything is shit
tech made it so that the profit margins and monopolies are so huge that companies can afford to waste money for ideology
they also get massive gov support, pretty much everything runs on subsidies, no way to compete as an independent company

I've worked in the retail/marketing industry for 10 years - most of my managers have either been foids, or gay men. :feelsclown:

Dude foids are legit the worst. They will start shit with me for no reason and HR always sided with them.

The HR department is a waste of time and the solely reason that is on demand(despite having 13% of unemployments at least in my country) is because the State pays companies to hire foids.

Absolutely :feelsclown: