Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids as a collective know men can’t rate other men for shit, and they use this to their advantage.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I was watching some suifuel tik toks lately of chads with their harems, and I noticed something. Many Norman’s made reply tik toks to them asking themselves “how does he have 4 girls and I can’t even get one?!! WHAT AM I DOING WRONG!!!!” let me show you some examples:

Plenty more with Norman’s asking what they’re doing wrong. It’s obvious to any black piller that it’s because he is chad that the women come to him and make it easy for him, but Norman’s can’t easily see that this guy has good facial features. It really shows that blue pilled men have no idea how to rate other guys.

But something else I realized is that in the comments, no one, NOT EVEN WOMEN were pointing out that it’s because of his looks! And Foids are obviously aware that he is chad, as they are all attracted to him, but they don’t let that knowledge be known, which i believe is on purpose and is a tactic to allow them as a collective to continue to select men mainly on looks, so men cannot point out how shallow they are. If men can’t rate for shit, then they can’t claim Foids are mainly picking based on looks.

Damn you Foids, we WILL spread the black pill!

After the blackpill u can rate pretty accurately.

Normans unironically think it's because of Chad's social skills and personality :bluepill:

The black/red-pill will hit them like a truck

bp is going mainstream

The last guy you posted looks as attractive as the one in the first video

But something else I realized is that in the comments, no one, NOT EVEN WOMEN were pointing out that it’s because of his looks! And Foids are obviously aware that he is chad, as they are all attracted to him, but they don’t let that knowledge be known, which i believe is on purpose and is a tactic to allow them as a collective to continue to select men mainly on looks, so men cannot point out how shallow they are. If men can’t rate for shit, then they can’t claim Foids are mainly picking based on looks.

Damn you Foids, we WILL spread the black pill!
Also they like to keep nonchad men guessing because it makes them feel better about their lives to see those guys all frustrated and saying things like "what does he have that I don't"

Greycel comment Kek
No I'm just saying they look the same he's just a bit darker, id go as far as to say he has higher smv

Last edited:
No I'm just saying they look the same he's just a bit darker, is go as far as to say he has higher smv
The chad had a better jaw and eye area. Not to mention race and probably height.

Also they like to keep nonchad men guessing because it makes them feel better about their lives to see those guys all frustrated and saying things like "what does he have that I don't"
Chads also mislead other males in to thinking it's not because the looks.

Chads also mislead other males in to thinking it's not because the looks.
Yeah because they want to think that they earned it. That being said women are much more insistent that there is merit and all around goodness/realness to what they are attracted to.

Yeah because they want to think that they earned it. That being said women are much more insistent that there is merit and all around goodness/realness to what they are attracted to.

That chad most likely think he deserved that and worked hard for it. If only he could live like an incel for a week. He would rope in 2 days max

The last guy you posted looks as attractive as the one in the first video
They aren't even "good" because they are not white. It has gotten this bad.

It’s ironic because women are the worst people to go to for advice about women.

chad have a good personality :feelshaha:

its because of his bone structure

He browridge mogs me, eye area mogs me, race mogs me, skull mogs me, chin mogs me and the list goes on. Utter lucky bastard, fucking hell
Tenor 14

Men can do it better than foids can rate other foids.

1 bullet could fix so much things...

Fucking hell He could have 2 x 4 people rotations easily At that point

While WE rot , one fucker gets it all

Last edited:
after getting blackpilled the reasons for this sorta shit are obvious.

Confused :bluepill: gymcel :feelshaha: