Blackpill Foids as a collective know men can’t rate other men for shit, and they use this to their advantage.

BITG

BITG

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
88d 10h 37m
I was watching some suifuel tik toks lately of chads with their harems, and I noticed something. Many Norman’s made reply tik toks to them asking themselves “how does he have 4 girls and I can’t even get one?!! WHAT AM I DOING WRONG!!!!” let me show you some examples:

Plenty more with Norman’s asking what they’re doing wrong. It’s obvious to any black piller that it’s because he is chad that the women come to him and make it easy for him, but Norman’s can’t easily see that this guy has good facial features. It really shows that blue pilled men have no idea how to rate other guys.

But something else I realized is that in the comments, no one, NOT EVEN WOMEN were pointing out that it’s because of his looks! And Foids are obviously aware that he is chad, as they are all attracted to him, but they don’t let that knowledge be known, which i believe is on purpose and is a tactic to allow them as a collective to continue to select men mainly on looks, so men cannot point out how shallow they are. If men can’t rate for shit, then they can’t claim Foids are mainly picking based on looks.

Damn you Foids, we WILL spread the black pill!

chutmarikacel

chutmarikacel

already bailing
7d 47m
After the blackpill u can rate pretty accurately.

iwantroshani

iwantroshani

I want this girl named Roshani
★★
3d 11h 44m
Normans unironically think it's because of Chad's social skills and personality :bluepill:

The black/red-pill will hit them like a truck

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

*doomed*
★★★★★
130d 3h 22m
Bored Kek.

yeah. It’s obvious to us this guy is at least 8/10.
I can't fault you I guess, I look at naked reddit girls

<human

<human

coping since day 1
★★★
55d 12h 19m
bp is going mainstream

hehexd55

hehexd55

Recruit
★★★
5d 20h 25m
The last guy you posted looks as attractive as the one in the first video

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
117d 2h 51m
But something else I realized is that in the comments, no one, NOT EVEN WOMEN were pointing out that it’s because of his looks! And Foids are obviously aware that he is chad, as they are all attracted to him, but they don’t let that knowledge be known, which i believe is on purpose and is a tactic to allow them as a collective to continue to select men mainly on looks, so men cannot point out how shallow they are. If men can’t rate for shit, then they can’t claim Foids are mainly picking based on looks.

Damn you Foids, we WILL spread the black pill!
Also they like to keep nonchad men guessing because it makes them feel better about their lives to see those guys all frustrated and saying things like "what does he have that I don't"

Hell

Hell

Get me out of here
★★★★
67d 22h 2m
The nig looks short

hehexd55

hehexd55

Recruit
★★★
5d 20h 25m
Greycel comment Kek
No I'm just saying they look the same he's just a bit darker, id go as far as to say he has higher smv

Last edited:
BITG

BITG

★★★★★
88d 10h 37m
No I'm just saying they look the same he's just a bit darker, is go as far as to say he has higher smv
The chad had a better jaw and eye area. Not to mention race and probably height.

Honeypot

Honeypot

Wizard
16d 17h 0m
Also they like to keep nonchad men guessing because it makes them feel better about their lives to see those guys all frustrated and saying things like "what does he have that I don't"
Chads also mislead other males in to thinking it's not because the looks.

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
117d 2h 51m
Chads also mislead other males in to thinking it's not because the looks.
Yeah because they want to think that they earned it. That being said women are much more insistent that there is merit and all around goodness/realness to what they are attracted to.

BITG

BITG

★★★★★
88d 10h 37m
Yeah because they want to think that they earned it. That being said women are much more insistent that there is merit and all around goodness/realness to what they are attracted to.

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
3d 23h 58m
That chad most likely think he deserved that and worked hard for it. If only he could live like an incel for a week. He would rope in 2 days max