Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foids are tricksters/fraudsters and yet you desire them

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
It is the function of our monkey brains to desire sex with foids in order to preserver our genetics. But foids have no real redeeming qualities (when iam done fkin a hooker, i want to GTFO immediately).On top of that, they usually look like horse shit without the ton of fakeup they apply on their faces. Our main aim shouldnt be getting with these superficial whores, but thinking of intelligent ways in which we prevent our monkey brains from taking over our rational thought process.

It is the function of our monkey brains to desire sex with foids in order to preserver our genetics. But foids have no real redeeming qualities (when iam done fkin a hooker, i want to GTFO immediately).
Post nut clarity.

On top of that, they usually look like horse shit without the ton of fakeup they apply on their faces. Our main aim shouldnt be getting with these superficial whores, but thinking of intelligent ways in which we prevent our monkey brains from taking over our rational thought process.
@NoCopeNoHope

but thinking of intelligent ways in which we prevent our monkey brains from taking over our rational thought process.
The only way is avoiding contact with them. If you are exposed to them and especially engage in intimate conversations with them (about feelings, relationships, your personal life, etc), you'll get emotionally involved if you're capable of doing so.

It is the function of our monkey brains to desire sex with foids in order to preserver our genetics. But foids have no real redeeming qualities (when iam done fkin a hooker, i want to GTFO immediately).On top of that, they usually look like horse shit without the ton of fakeup they apply on their faces. Our main aim shouldnt be getting with these superficial whores, but thinking of intelligent ways in which we prevent our monkey brains from taking over our rational thought process.
I demand to know your wrist measurements

Our main aim shouldnt be getting with these superficial whores, but thinking of intelligent ways in which we prevent our monkey brains from taking over our rational thought process.
Impossible to get rid of without massive physiological changes to the human brain and body. A far better use of our time would be trying to direct those impulses towards something that won't fuck us over.
@your personality

Screen Shot 2020 07 24 at 113338 AM