Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The teleological and ethical argument of why Western foids are worse (ETHNICELS GTFIH)

• Thread starter Deleted member 33464
  • Start date
Deleted member 33464

Deleted member 33464

Revelationcel
-
As we all know, all foids are shit. But it is important not to get caught up in the fallacy of conflating degree and measure, as Burke points out. Foids can all be of the same measure (shit), but some foids are shit to a higher degree than others. The point of this post is not to absolve noodle whores and curry foids of any blame (as their racemixing makes me seethe to no end), but to demonstrate by means of philosophy that Western foids are shit to a higher degree.

So where do we begin? In Greek philosophy, there's a concept called eudaimonia, usually translated as "happiness" but it means more of something along the lines of "the good life" or prosperity. To Aristotle, achieving eudaimonia is the highest human good. He posits that every thing has a defining function/activity which sets it apart from everything else. The highest good of that thing is when it performs its characteristic function well, and its virtues consist of whatever allows it to do that function well. Where Aristotle is going with this, is that the thing which sets mankind apart is our ability to reason, so the highest good of man, for him to live the good life, he needs to exercise rational activity of the soul in accordance with virtue.

So what is the defining feature of females? From a teleological perspective, looking at a thing as a function of an end or purpose rather than a cause, why do they exist? They are weaker than man, less intelligent, less creative, why did our race evolve to have females? The answer is that they make babies. The defining function of a female is to make and raise babies, and for a female to be "good", a female makes and raises a lot of children. Feminine virtues, therefore, consist in being a good mother/wife.

Obviously, every woman is getting shittier with clown world/globohomo and have so much original sin in them from eating the forbidden fruit and tempting Adam. But which foids are shittier than others? I'll let the charts explain:

Total Fertility by country:
1200px Total Fertility Rate Map by Country

Crude birth rate:
1200px Countries by Birth Rate in 2017

Divorce Rate:
Dep7XIZ

Abortion laws:
GYH2019041100150031500 P4

Age of first marraige:
2880px World map of Age at First Marriage

TLDR: western women are shittier because they aren't having as much kids

There is such a thing as westernized ethnic and asian foids and they can be just as bad if not worse than the western (presumably white) foids you are referring to @RREEEEEEEEE @ReconElement

i hate ethnic foids exactly because they shit so many kids and still have nothing to offer them

There is such a thing as westernized ethnic and asian foids and they can be just as bad if not worse than the western (presumably white) foids you are referring to @RREEEEEEEEE @ReconElement
Very true, most often they are worse actually.

All foids are fesikh.

There is such a thing as westernized ethnic and asian foids and they can be just as bad if not worse than the western (presumably white) foids you are referring to
I wasn't referring to white and nonwhite, I was referring to western and non western (although western foids are usually white). This doesn't weaken the validity of my argument because it would be a tautology to say westernized ethnics are western. The point is clear that anything the West touches goes to shit, and their women are the worst.

Very true, most often they are worse actually.
Yeah because even compared to white females they over compensate on shitting on ethnic males to boost their own status tbh