Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids are the reason for starfation of african children

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-

Let foids in the workplace they said. What could go wrong they said

it hurts when you get words used against you huh foids? Fuck all of you lurking foids who are viewing this

Let foids in the workplace they said. What could go wrong they said
so you're saying they shouldn't work at all? they should just be able to sit at home all day while men wageslave 8 hours a day? if so you are a cuck and a foid worshipper

so you're saying they shouldn't work at all? they should just be able to sit at home all day while men wageslave 8 hours a day?
If that's what it takes to send them back to the kitchen and fuck us when we want, then YES.

And weren't you the one who advocated for pedophiles who find 9 year olds attractive the other day? What a troll of a grecel, @Fat Link might want to keep an eye on this one.

And weren't you the one who advocated for pedophiles who find 9 year olds attractive the other day? What a troll of a grecel, @Fat Link might want to keep an eye on this one.
I'm not into 9 year olds but I don't care what age people like. I mainly like 13-14 year olds, doesn't change anything as I can't get any foid regardless of their age or looks level.

I'm not into 9 year olds but I don't care what age people like. I mainly like 13-14 year olds, doesn't change anything as I can't get any foid regardless of their age or looks level.
Reported for using numbers