Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids are the driving force when it comes to pushing us out of society

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
I became aware of this at school when foids were threatening not to come to class events or parties if people like me were also around so subsequently I was "forgotten" on the list everyone there was any extra curricular activities. And that was in the late eighties and early nineties

you said a big truth, this is why we hate normies so much

Beckies, stacies and the popular bullies [good looking chads] made my life hell at school too. Then the same shit happened when I started work also.

NEET again, best way to be. :feelsLightsaber:

Beckies, stacies and the popular bullies [good looking chads] made my life hell at school too. Then the same shit happened when I started work also.

Had that too at work some Chang tried to bully and start a fight with me to on behest of noodlewhore coworkers but he stopped when I brought a gun to work

That's one reason why I advocate the right for every man to be armed legally

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back