Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope foids are so united, selfless when it comes to other foids

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★
if there is no need to impress men, they are otherwise so united.
unlike men aka cucks aka normies, they are ready to sacrifice for other foids and next generation foids.
i need to coom to them fighting like stray dogs among themselves in terms of non-men related matters. where can i find sources.

if there is no need to impress men, they are otherwise so united.
unlike men aka cucks aka normies, they are ready to sacrifice for other foids and next generation foids.
i need to coom to them fighting like stray dogs among themselves in terms of non-men related matters. where can i find sources.
inceldom discussed

false

foids are known for being bitchy to each other

foids are known for being bitchy to each other
Correct. Women hate each other. They only support other women who make them feel good about themselves and help them avoid accountability.

Correct. Women hate each other. They only support other women who make them feel good about themselves and help them avoid accountability.
i wish. im really concerned when i see them support each other and be selfless. they even talk about training sons to take care about their foids wives better for the future of foid well being.

I've seen foids gleefully laugh at other foids getting beaten up this unity only exists on the Internet.

I've seen foids gleefully laugh at other foids getting beaten up this unity only exists on the Internet.
i feel like not anymore. the non-men are so persevering in politics. we are cucked and colonised.
the deep state will definitely create a cucked transitioned human race and a life similar to aborigines (communism) also the "non-men" brains do not operate on logic and they love each other except men. i need something to cope so i need to know how such a place with those troons will be miserable for them.

Men's competition with other men is a lot more brutal than foids. Simply because she could get creampied at any moment, while if a man even goes on a date, heck even say hi to her is seen as an achievement.

:feelsbadman: also they are emotional and political geniuses than us.
People here might not like to hear it, but collectivism and collective thought will always beat individualism and induvials. That is why both kikes and foids are winning today, while men with our old-fashioned views struggle badly to adapt.

People here might not like to hear it, but collectivism and collective thought will always beat individualism and induvials. That is why both kikes and foids are winning today, while men with our old-fashioned views struggle badly to adapt.
i really cant handle this. i get panic attacks everyday becasue of the torture that foids could do to me and men.

so how's the USSR doing?
USSR was hardly collectivistic besides some lip service. On the ground it was still every man for himself. A good example of seeing actual collectivism working is kikes. They behave like one organism and for it they now rule the world.

Can all agree on Foids are on the whole universally vile creatures

USSR was hardly collectivistic besides some lip service.
this comes across as 'collectivism works until it doesn't'

if collectivism actually worked, then the cold war would have turned out quite differently. instead, even collectivist and communist societies generally turned to individualistic capitalism.

collectivism v individualism is a chimera, it doesn't matter. different approaches become predominant at different historical periods

The normies at my school are endlessly benevolent to one another. Lord knows they wouldn’t give a shit about me. Nobody but you guys, my parents (kinda), and like the five other internet friends I have give a shit about me.

The normies at my school are endlessly benevolent to one another. Lord knows they wouldn’t give a shit about me. Nobody but you guys, my parents (kinda), and like the five other internet friends I have give a shit about me.
extremely brutal and makes me cry think about this. sorry brocel. i hope the foids kill us without much torture

Solidarity is the virtue of the meek and crestfallen. Peasants unify with greater consolidation than pugnacious aristocrats ever could. Rat kings.

This comes off collectivism will work if it's practiced.
if collectivism actually worked, then the cold war would have turned out quite differently. instead, even collectivist and communist societies generally turned to individualistic capitalism.
They were always individualist. Again, as I say on the ground it was every man for himself. What people or organizations call themselves doesn't matter, what they DO does.

I think selfless isnt right, they are still for themselves.

But they will go far out of their way for other foids.

But they will still catfight over chad.

collectivism v individualism is a chimera, it doesn't matter. different approaches become predominant at different historical periods
Their collectivism works because men paper over cracks. Foid rulers have always been more vile. Little desperation of losing their whoredom life, they kill their kids. It's just another 'first-world white whores' halo effect. In third worlds, foids are incredibly nasty to each other given the opportunity.

Last edited:
It's more of an unspoken, uneasy alliance

It's more of an unspoken, uneasy alliance
lifefuel. also they are like children. i dont even feel jealous if they do bad things for me. cant be jealous and angry on a primate kinda animal

lifefuel. also they are like children. i dont even feel jealous if they do bad things for me. cant be jealous and angry on a primate kinda animal
I 100% agree with this, you can be angry at nature but blaming women is pointless.
It's like blaming a wolf for hunting a lamb.