Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids are legitimately scared by my presence

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
-
Today at school, I walked across the classroom to get an I pad that we use in my school and some random fucking foid who was sitting near the I pad charging cart who I didn't even notice let alone look at /offend randomly blurts out "oWOowWodowOdw tHaT wAs So ScAryyyy". Fuck these foids. Anyone know a legal way to take revenge?

kids.is

Anyone know a legal way to take revenge?
Stream Hey Vsauce Michael Here (Trap Remix) by Bluemn | Listen online for  free on SoundCloud

Today at school, I walked across the classroom to get an I pad that we use in my school and some random fucking foid who was sitting near the I pad charging cart who I didn't even notice let alone look at /offend randomly blurts out "oWOowWodowOdw tHaT wAs So ScAryyyy". Fuck these foids. Anyone know a legal way to take revenge?
Wear a mask and run after them during their night out, Then you can take revenge and be scary,
Aslong as they dont get hurt it should only be a prank.

Give them a reason to be afraid then.

Wear a mask and run after them during their night out, Then you can take revenge and be scary,
Aslong as they dont get hurt it should only be a prank.
I can't just follow them after school hours without being caught. If I do that in school hours I could be caught and reported.

Kids shouldn't lurk around here, and he's most likely fake or mentalcel anyways
What age do you consider kid? I am not a fakecel or mental. You don't just randomly ascend at 18. Why do u think im a fakecel

What age do you consider kid? I am not a fakecel or mental. You don't just randomly ascend at 18. Why do u think im a fakecel
You're 18 You're still in high school and barely passed puberty, You're in a room full of 16-18 horny girls for 8 hours a day and you can still do significant changes on both your life and appearance, trust me bro it's not over for you yet

dont listen to these retards trying to agecope, its already over for you
chad was holding hands with girls since elementary and hitting it with them since they were 14. if youve never had a gf yet at 18 its over for you.

kys minor