Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Foids are incapable of loving men

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
The only definition of love that matters to me is the Christian definition. If you aren't willing to sacrifice your life for someone else then you don't really love them. Obviously cucked men have done this for foids since the beginning of time. But are foids capable of this? There's the classic example of "women and children first" which refutes this. The history of military conscription as well which women never really object to because they know what that would mean for them. Just the more I observe foid nature the more I realize they don't posses the mental faculties needed to love men.

I know this, as a result a foid loving me is not something I strive for because I know they are incapable

My definition of love is having a desire to give to others. Of course, giving your own life is the ultimate sacrifice so it's the biggest display of love - men are more loving than "the compassionate gender", along with being better at everything else.

One reason we might think that women are more compassionate than men is that we think of compassion in only one way: nurturance, kindness, softness, gentleness, and emotional warmth. We think of compassion in mostly feminized terms. It may be that women are conditioned to think of compassion as involving caring and nurturing and that, for men, it takes on a fiercer more protective appearance. From my work with veterans and active-duty personnel, I have seen deep expressions of compassion that do not have nurturing and maternal features. Think of the many heroic acts that happen daily in which people throw themselves into dangerous situations to help others. These are fierce, courageous and even aggressive forms of compassion.

In addition to their inability to love men, I also call BS on mothers being the perfect nurturers of children. Not only is there a lot of neglect and child abuse, but also a lot of them have children only to either extend their own ego or to have a child to love them and give them attention. Men can be shitty parents too, but foids are the ones who decide whether a man gets to be a father, so it's foids' responsibility.