Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

foids are getting uglier. most sex these days = chubby foid, hairy pussy, bad hygene, fucks a chad lite from tinder when she feels horny

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
- most foids are fat or chubby, that's a fact easily proven
- most foids date up
- basically unless you're a giga chad, you're going to be fucking lower tier women assuming you fuck anything at all which most men don't

your average foid has awful hygene and is older yet easily fucks younger chads as easy as pressing a few buttons on your phone

and these are modern "relationships" in 2k19

- basically unless you're a giga chad, you're going to be fucking lower tier women assuming you fuck anything at all which most men don't
Below freezing temperature IQ

Why should they take care of themselves because they can get chad dick regardless how they look like

All this and the numale has to worship her as a strong funny woman:soy::soy: and sing her praises for being sexually empowered enough to give him a monthly blowjob, tyrone slut shames and shits on her and she gladly gives him sex on demand, none of that attitude or bitchiness with him

Any other non-paedophiles in this community that actually prefer hairy cooch?

Even Chadlites have to date down most of the times. When they get something good, it's too unstable, it ends abruptly, sometimes they don't even fuck the foid.

I won't say that a Chadlite, or even a high tier normie, can't fuck a desirable girl once in a good while, but to consistently fuck quality girls nowadays you gotta be a Chad. As a Chadlite you'll already struggle.
I do tbh.

Even Chadlites have to date down most of the times. When they get something good, it's too unstable, it ends abruptly, sometimes they don't even fuck the foid.

I won't say that a Chadlite, or even a high tier normie, can't fuck a desirable girl once in a good while, but to consistently fuck quality girls nowadays you gotta be a Chad. As a Chadlite you'll already struggle.

I do tbh.

God's words

How do you know that most foids have hairy pussy? You must seen many to make such a conclusion :chad:

Chadlites can still get decent looking women. My looksmatch(3) is probably fucking a 5 or 6 right now.
I like it, but foids are fucking disgusting (seen a study that most women only bath every 2 days) and you know their pubes are going to smell foul.

Foids are of less quality everyday, foremost fatter and it's fucking disgusting (even if I don't fuck them they disgust me on sight)

Very few foids are attractive to me and make my peepee hard tbh.

But why gif

If you like your women ancient go ahead bud.

Yeah truth be told, alot of foids whom I believe to be hot turn out to be meh or downright repulsive when they remove the makeup. For instance, I used to have a crush on shoe0nhead but after watching this video my crush on her dropped substantially. Then it faded away into nothingness. So it makes me wonder how ugly many foids truly are when they remove the pounds of make up they put on and is it even worth it to persue foids if they're just average if not ugly women under makeup.

Last edited:
Yeah truth be told, alot of foids whom I believe to be hot turn out to be meh or downright repulsive when they remove the makeup. For instance, I used to have a crush on shoe0nhead but after watching this video my crush on her dropped substantially. Then it faded away into nothingness. So it makes me wonder how ugly many foids truly are when they remove the pounds of make up they put on and is it even worth it to persue foids if they're just average if not ugly women under makeup.

They need makeup tbh they look uglier than most guys without it.

Women deserve DEATH INSTANTLY TBH.

They don't even have basic hygiene anymore. World is fucked up

Hairy pussy is fine if it's well groomed/trimmed.

Yeah, sums them up.

She just looks like boxxy

Ugliness is going up but so are standards. JFL.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back