Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids are disgusting creatures they are now upset that is no longer legal to kill innocent babies after they spread their legs for chads

Legendatgames174

Legendatgames174

Banned
-
They want no consequence of their actions and actually want the baby face consequences by killing them, have they heard the term you made your bed so lie in it. This is such good news and bad news for sluts.

Last edited:
I think abortion should only be permitted when it's really needed (rape, health concerns), in conclusion these women should really just stop slooting around for chads.
I agree. If the the mother needs a abortion because of a health issue it should happen.

The abortion pill destroyed any respect for foids I had left.

Not ONLY are they seething about not being able to MURDER babies, but also they are admitting to how much of a whore they are. If this doesn’t make you realize that all foids are whores, I don’t know what will

Last edited:
I don't get the hysteria about it tbh. It only allows USan states to eventually limit the right of abortion if they will, it's not really forced on ppl on a national scale.

they spread their legs to the oofy doofy too, not just the chad, oofy doofy priviledge exists

they spread their legs to the oofy doofy too, not just the chad, oofy doofy priviledge exists
jesermax low inhib with height requirements

I think abortion should only be permitted when it's really needed (rape, health concerns), in conclusion these women should really just stop slooting around for chads.
Yeah, sometimes it’s complicated, but most of this sluts just want to enjoy chads cock without consequences.

Abortion is good if they abort niglets

The worst part is abortions and birth control bullshit is often funded by daddy government who steals your hard earned money and taxcuck you, imagine paying for a roastie who likes to get creampied every now and then

based also short foids and men should be sterilized

abortion is very bizarre it is literally killing a developing human being
Foids are disgusting creatures for finding this normal