Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Foids are cruel and evil

sadcel05x.r

sadcel05x.r

Veteran
They love seeing non-Chads suffer. They make fun of you and bully you etc. They love it for a reason. A few days ago classmate of mine got so brutally rejected i felt so bad for him. So he is kinda of a low tier normie and fat but not an incel. He wanted to ask out a girl who he had a crush for her a long time and she rejected her in the most brutal way possible. They were friends before that and in 99.99% the guy always gets friendzoned, because no girl wants to be a friend with a guy who she finds attractive. He told me a few months ago that he liked her and shit because im one of his few friends. So he finally had the guts today to ask her out and at first she laughed very loud. He asked her out when they were both alone because he wanted to keep it private. Well guess what, afterwards she told it her friends and ALL of them bullied and made fun of him so much so that he cried. And then they even had the audacity to film him crying. I wanted to blow all of their heads away with a rifle at that moment. I then came and took the phone and threw it from the window to the ground, guess what i need to pay for it but idfc because i have money. Fuck foids.

I was friends with a girl, and she talked shit behind my back telling everyone my secrets that I was a virgin. It was a traumatic experience ngl

I was friends with a girl, and she talked shit behind my back telling everyone my secrets that I was a virgin. It was a traumatic experience ngl
Why are they always like this :cryfeels:

This is exactly why gender segregation should be built into the education system. Never regretted going to an all-boys school.

This is exactly why gender segregation should be built into the education system. Never regretted going to an all-boys school.
I don't agree. I went to an all-boys school and I thought I wasn't good with foids becuz I don't have experience jfl:feelskek:. Little did I know I was a subhuman to these foids jfl:feelsohgod:. I did my first year of University in 2022 and EVERY SINGLE FOID I ASKED OUT rejected me lol. I asked 1/10 and still got rejected, they are my looksmatches:feelskek:. Im 20, a KHHV jfl, and a blackcell it's truly over. The worst part is that I live in South africa, where the majority of the population is ethnic, so there is no hope for me to ascend lol:giga:. This year I'm going to pay for a foid that will be my way of ascending, I hate this forum it's full of volcels and fakecels.

If your in a co-ed school you'll know if your an incel early in life.
:whatfeels:

Brutal story. Glad i didn't ask out anyone that way and didn't delude myself with :bluepill: nonsense. Even then i knew it didn't make sense at all.

If your in a co-ed school you'll know if your an incel early in life.
True that. Foids didn't want to sit with me school (this was before high school). They hated my presence, you could feel the vibe. Of course ages 10 - 14 i had no idea of the red or blackpill, i just kinda assumed it was over then. That's why i hate advice like "Just be confident bro" - :soy:
Nothing would have helped.

Brutal story. Glad i didn't ask out anyone that way and didn't delude myself with :bluepill: nonsense. Even then i knew it didn't make sense at all.

True that. Foids didn't want to sit with me school (this was before high school). They hated my presence, you could feel the vibe. Of course ages 10 - 14 i had no idea of the red or blackpill, i just kinda assumed it was over then. That's why i hate advice like "Just be confident bro" - :soy:
why are women like this :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

whores like this deserve the tERrifer 2 experience

Yeah I hate that advice as well. I think I would have known the blackpill if I was in a co-ed school lol but you can't change the past jfl

I live in an country where ethnic foids run rampant, 80% of the population is black. So If I can't ascend with sheboons, how could I ever imagine ascending too cumskins and curry foids. It is truly over. Whether I had a bbc(I don't):feelsrope: or thugmaxxed no foid would want to breathe the same air as a subhuman blackcel jfl:feelshaha:

I then came and took the phone and threw it from the window to the ground, guess what i need to pay for it but idfc because i have money. Fuck foids.
Based. Your friend will remember this to the last day. A true friend!

i dont feel bad for him, imagine being cucked enough to do this romcom shit in 2023, he hasn't got enough hate

i dont feel bad for him, imagine being cucked enough to do this romcom shit in 2023, he hasn't got enough hate
Yeah honestly if you wait a substantial amount of time to communicate your desire for a relationship and more to a foid it’s over. Saw it happen to one of my friends. Bro was building a connection and became close friends with this hot curryfoid over years until he realized too late he wanted to be with her and he got friendzoned by her then gigacucked by a guy they knew that acted faster. Brutal.

They love seeing non-Chads suffer. They make fun of you and bully you etc. They love it for a reason. A few days ago classmate of mine got so brutally rejected i felt so bad for him. So he is kinda of a low tier normie and fat but not an incel. He wanted to ask out a girl who he had a crush for her a long time and she rejected her in the most brutal way possible. They were friends before that and in 99.99% the guy always gets friendzoned, because no girl wants to be a friend with a guy who she finds attractive. He told me a few months ago that he liked her and shit because im one of his few friends. So he finally had the guts today to ask her out and at first she laughed very loud. He asked her out when they were both alone because he wanted to keep it private. Well guess what, afterwards she told it her friends and ALL of them bullied and made fun of him so much so that he cried. And then they even had the audacity to film him crying. I wanted to blow all of their heads away with a rifle at that moment. I then came and took the phone and threw it from the window to the ground, guess what i need to pay for it but idfc because i have money. Fuck foids.
Holy GrAY fuck, no paragraphing, mang

Re: i need opinions on relationship stuff
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185620444Friday, March 18, 2016 10:53 PM CDT
"Honestly in that circumstance I couldn't do that because I have trust issues" This has nothing to do with "trust issues", my dear Internet acquaintance. In all actuality, you have begun to recognize the leftist propaganda of the "Western World." Quite clearly, this female individual is a narcissist concerned with employing a subservient male schoolchild without having to provide any sort of compensation. A "one-way" trade of sorts. It is very likely that she will indulge in pleasuring behavior with other males while the naive individual who created this thread cries over her absence. Actually, he has likely already purchased items for her.

Bonus:

Re: Why standardized testing and education are crap imo
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185564116Thursday, March 17, 2016 11:18 PM CDT
"but i think that at the most basic level that rather than have people progress by age, they progress by knowledge levels mastery of a subject lets a person continue on at their own pace" Though you have a rather splendid suggestion, there is a significant issue that cannot be disregarded. Standardization is based solely on population educational sample analysis. Since each individual varies significantly in terms of characteristics/capabilities, this is actually quite limited in effectiveness. Thus, the entire process of standardization offers significant exclusion of individuality. If individuality is limited, students may have their knowledge gauged/taught in a manner which is inappropriate for them. An individual with a learning disorder involving abstraction should not be gauged in exactly the same manner as a overachieving mathematics student. It is very unlikely to be implemented correctly, given the inherent limitations of education.

I absolutely loathed going to a mostly boys school, I wish I had experience with toilets in school.

Foids are sadistic bullies, they will go out of their way to make an incel suffer. Even in incel tears it's a cesspool of foids that get off bullying incels along with a cuck army of orbiters that want to get a whiff of pussy. Even the pledge to ban this website was made by foids.

Why are they always like this :cryfeels:
It's partly a shit test, they want incels to become insane supervillains. They want men to fight over foids like animals in the jungle. And if there is peace they want to instigate violence. They don't want men to be complacent and docile, they want us to be stuck in an eternal brutal power struggle and unending war. To be fair the advantage of always being at war and fighting is that it lowers the risk of being weak when an invading force suddenly arrives.

But the way they do this is by genuinely harming and attacking low smv men destructively. They want low smv men to give 'everything they have' in the fight. But the other aspect of it is that they don't want low smv men to think that they have a chance with foids. If a foid was neutral with low smv men then that low smv man is going to approach her asking for sex.

This was repeated throughout history. The difference is that this time the best solution is to just get rid of foids entirely.

Last edited:
All the foidsI've known were evil. They looked like snakes and attacked when I was most vulnerable. Two things I've learned is that foids don't deserve any kind of sympathy and you shouldn't reveal anything personal to them, because you can be sure they will make fun of you either on your face or to their friends.

All the foidsI've known were evil. They looked like snakes and attacked when I was most vulnerable. Two things I've learned is that foids don't deserve any kind of sympathy and you shouldn't reveal anything personal to them, because you can be sure they will make fun of you either on your face or to their friends.

If she woud blow him out, there woud be no need to bow their heads out. All that she had to is keep her mouth shut. Only one fucking job, but foids and normalfags are so retarded that they even can't do that

He was a normie?

Your reputation was fucked

Let's be honest: women are stray dogs. We know how to treat stray dogs, don't we? Animals who don'tfollow rules must be dealt with a strong fist.