Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foids and short men are natural enemies

Us manlets are invisible to foids. Literally, they can't even see us unless they look down.

Being short isn't "devolution", we're absolutely perfectly evolutionarily capable of passing on our genes and living in modern human society, even defending against other males in the case of gymmaxxing and using actual intelligence; the whole protection thing is just foid propaganda to justify their artificially increasing foid standards and degenerate hypergamy... :society:
Women hate short men.

Foids will go for a mentally disabled Chad, much less evolutionarily capable; they're fine with manlets who at least have a good face, to be honest, it's just the sub 5 ones they're even more disgusted about. :feelsjuice:

Nope. No amount of face can save a man 5'5" or shorter.

Nope. No amount of face can save a man 5'5" or shorter.
Most of the time, but that's not the cutoff for "short", so it doesn't refute my point. :feelsjuice:

Most of the time, but that's not the cutoff for "short", so it doesn't refute my point. :feelsjuice:
You're right. When I said that no amount of face can save a man 5'5" or shorter, I knew it did not refute your point. On other threads, I've seen you write that a 5'7" man with a 7/10 face will ascend. I agree with you on that even. But, by definition, 70% of men 5'7" and shorter are uglier than 7/10, so most 5'7" guys are going to greatly struggle with women due to their (short) heights. Most 5'7" guys are either going to have ugly girlfriends, morbidly obese girlfriends, or they will be involuntarily single.

I agree with virtually everything you say about height.

Men 5'8" and taller can be Chads if they are handsome enough. The vast majority of women would not reject a 5'8" man with a 8/10 face due to his height. And, the sky is the limit for a handsome 5'8" men. One of the ten most attractive women I've ever seen in my entire life has a husband who is 5'8". A 5'8" man with a 8/10 face will be more desirable to most women (especially to short women) than most 6'0"+ men.

5'6" and 5'7" is where there is a gray area. If the 5'6" or 5'7" man is exceptionally handsome, there will be plenty of short women interested in dating them and they will ascend, but they will never quite be Chads. If the 5'6" or 5'7" man has a face 6/10 or lower (which is the vast majority of men), the 5'6" or 5'7" man will greatly struggle in getting a girlfriend. So most 5'6" or 5'7" guys are going to greatly struggle in finding a girlfriend.

And no amount of face can save a man 5'5" or shorter. If Brad Pitt was 5'1" like me, he would be an incel.