Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foids and short men are natural enemies

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
Water wet thread

Foids are the gatekeepers of evolution while short men are the last trace of thousand short men thrown away from the genetic game!!!

A short man will never befriend a foid. If they treat you as a person is because the social norms who keep men in check force them to that.

But foids will never reasonate and short men should never a expect any feeling from foids.

Foids and short men are the opposite.
Foids=evolution.
Short men=devolution.

Last edited:
Foids are the gatekeepers of evolution while short men are the last trace of thousand short men thrown away from the genetic game!!!

A short man will never befriend a foid. If they treat you as a person is because the social norms who keep men in check force them to that.

But foids will never reasonate and short men should never a expect any feeling from foids.

Foids=evolution.
Short men=devolution.
by this logic all short women should have their uterus removed asap

by this logic all short women should have their uterus removed asap
Cope. All women with short fathers. They are the ones who carry the cursed gene of short bones to shortcel fellas.

Being short isn't "devolution", we're absolutely perfectly evolutionarily capable of passing on our genes and living in modern human society, even defending against other males in the case of gymmaxxing and using actual intelligence; the whole protection thing is just foid propaganda to justify their artificially increasing foid standards and degenerate hypergamy... :society:

Foids will go for a mentally disabled Chad, much less evolutionarily capable; they're fine with manlets who at least have a good face, to be honest, it's just the sub 5 ones they're even more disgusted about. :feelsjuice:

Foids will go for a mentally disabled Chad, much less evolutionarily capable; they're fine with manlets who at least have a good face, to be honest, it's just the sub 5 ones they're even more disgusted about. :feelsjuice:
15 years ago maybe, height is law in western soyciety

I am an OTR trucker now, so I don't have co-workers in the normal sense.

Before I became a trucker, I learned not to trust foid co-workers. Foids hate working in close proximity to short men and will do whatever they can to get short men fired. I used to work in the warehouse for an HVAC Company. I was brand new there. My supervisor was a guy named Troy. I had a female co-worker come in the warehouse and tell me I can go to lunch whenever I reach a stopping point in my work. I was brand new, so I believed her. I went to lunch and got fired for leaving without permission.

When I worked at Hardees, if I had not seen my schedule yet and if I called the store to see if I was scheduled to work, my female co-workers would tell me I was not scheduled to work on days I was scheduled to work to try to get me fired for not showing up at work when I was I was assigned to work.

The only women a short man can trust are his mothers and his sisters.

Before I became a trucker, I learned not to trust foid co-workers. Foids hate working in close proximity to short men and will do whatever they can to get short men fired. I used to work in the warehouse for an HVAC Company. I was brand new there. My supervisor was a guy named Troy. I had a female co-worker come in the warehouse and tell me I can go to lunch whenever I reach a stopping point in my work. I was brand new, so I believed her. I went to lunch and got fired for leaving without permission.

When I worked at Hardees, if I had not seen my schedule yet and if I called the store to see if I was scheduled to work, my female co-workers would tell me I was not scheduled to work on days I was scheduled to work to try to get me fired for not showing up at work when I was I was assigned to work.
Brutal i expierinced something similar

Water wet thread

Foids=evolution.
Short men=devolution.
Based.

The evidence is overwhelming that most women hate short men.

Water wet thread

Foids=evolution.
Short men=devolution.
Do you agree with what I wrote in post #15 on this thread?

Do you agree with what I wrote in post #15 on this thread?
I do. One of the first things the incel community should to is to advocate segregation between short men and foids at job since foids treaten toward short men's integrity!!!

I do. One of the first things the incel community should to is to advocate segregation between short men and foids at job since foids treaten toward short men's integrity!!!
Based

Women hate short men because short men breathe. So women express hatred towards short men and abuse them for breathing. Then short men take offense to women's abusive behavior towards short men and hate the women for it. Short men and women become enemies. Thus, short men and women are natural enemies.

Short women especially hate short men.

All those Chadlets who find it impossible to ascend. :feelstastyman:

@Zer0/∞
If face > height was true I would not be a kissless virgin and I wouldn’t be on this site

If face > height was true I would not be a kissless virgin and I wouldn’t be on this site

I literally didn't even mention "face > height"; they both matter in conjunction, with a good face making up for manletism as foids will be attracted towards it either way, regardless of if you can't get a literal Stacy... :feelsUgh:

And there are plenty of mogging mentalcels here; what's your height and facial rating? :feelsjuice:

I literally didn't even mention "face > height"; they both matter in conjunction, with a good face making up for manletism as foids will be attracted towards it either way, regardless of if you can't get a literal Stacy... :feelsUgh:

And there are plenty of mogging mentalcels here; what's your height and facial rating? :feelsjuice:
5’5 not sure exactly of face rating

It's funny because being taller is more "metabolically expensive" (you need more food to survive), which means being taller means you had to be hunting more often, which then increases the likelihood of being killed and leaving the mother of his children defenceless.

The upper bound of height being evolutionarily beneficial can't be too high, I'd say ("COPE"). Of course, height is greatly influenced by the environment you're living in and the food available there. Taller people can see more and farther, reach higher and run slightly faster, but you'd have to show how those gains offset the very obvious risks like higher caloric needs and bigger targets for prey.

Water wet thread

Foids=evolution.
Short men=devolution.
Care to explain why I’m a Manlet that’s shorter than my dad? Cuz I have a 5’2” mother. I’d be a 6 foot mogger if my mum was 5’5”

Leave tallfag
Where the fuck did you get that I was a tallfag? :lul:

From me not being totally delusional about how attractive manlets are indeed not incel-tier? :feelsjuice:

Where the fuck did you get that I was a tallfag? :lul:

From me not being totally delusional about how attractive manlets are indeed not incel-tier? :feelsjuice:
All manlets are incel tier.

All manlets are incel tier.
I'm not going to explain to you why a manlet with a 7/10 face can ascend quite easily if you're going to just go and outright say every single manlet is incel regardless of face, when that's obviously not true. :lul:

Cope. All women with short fathers. They are the ones who carry the cursed gene of short bones to shortcel fellas.
Most short men die single. It’s short women who keep the shortness genes alive

I'm not going to explain to you why a manlet with a 7/10 face can ascend quite easily if you're going to just go and outright say every single manlet is incel regardless of face, when that's obviously not true. :lul:
Yes it is. That’s the truth

Yes it is. That’s the truth
And you got this from where? :feelstastyman:

You're literally delusional, I can't argue with someone who refuses to even acknowledge that attractive manlets can get foids because of his own subhumanity; it makes no sense for them to totally disregard a good face for absolutely no reason and favor height to such an absurd degree when they both work in conjunction. :feelsclown:

And you got this from where? :feelstastyman:

You're literally delusional, I can't argue with someone who refuses to even acknowledge that attractive manlets can get foids because of his own subhumanity; it makes no sense for them to totally disregard a good face for absolutely no reason and favor height to such an absurd degree when they both work in conjunction. :feelsclown:
Average zoomer is 6’2”.

And manlets are faggots even tho I am one

Average zoomer is 6’2”.

And manlets are faggots even tho I am one
Most cucked shit I've ever heard; keep calling yourself a faggot and degrading yourself because of what foids think of you, and deluding yourself with your retarded perceptions on the chances of Chadlets and average height. :feelstastyman:

over for 2023cels, jfl

Most cucked shit I've ever heard; keep calling yourself a faggot and degrading yourself because of what foids think of you, and deluding yourself with your retarded perceptions on the chances of Chadlets and average height. :feelstastyman:

over for 2023cels, jfl
Okay faggot

You literally just called yourself that, because you're a cucked fag who can't accept reality. :lul:
I do. Manlets and Inceldom is a mutually exculsive phenomenon. All manlets will die single KHVs like me

I am an OTR trucker now, so I don't have co-workers in the normal sense.

This is why I distance myself from foids while studying

I do. Manlets and Inceldom is a mutually exculsive phenomenon. All manlets will die single KHVs like me
:feelsokman:, I'll leave to you to keep thinking every manlet out there is just as subhuman as you and to keep calling yourself a faggot for being short

unless you're another ITcuck/foid/troll, which wouldn't be unexpected

are you seriously denying the heightpill? Foids literally talk about stepping on short men in public. Hell watch this:

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/O7P-dWyRpck?feature=share

I don't know if you're retarded, illiterate, or both, but the heightpill doesn't mean very single male under 5'9 is automatically incel as you delusionally suggest; some foids on muh TikTok don't represent the majority of Chadlets ascending... :feelsclown:

But you're all set on calling yourself a faggot, so by all means continue to believe it. :feelshaha: