Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids Actually Think Shy Men Don’t Want Sex (IT fuck you, I was right)

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
I made a thread not too long ago titled, “My Foid Neighbor.”

TLDR on it: She lived in the duplex next door with her mom. She seemed cute and innocent. Lately, I haven’t seen her as much so I assumed she was in school or getting fucked by chad.

IT made a post on it bashing me for it and making up excuses for her. But guess what?

I was right. I was fucking right.

I saw her mom the other day as I was pulling in and overheard her saying that her daughter lives with her boyfriend now and she’s hardly seen her at all now.

This goes to show you that no matter how cute and innocent they seem, they’re all the same. Each one of those bastards.

She’s getting fucked by chad every night. To the point she can’t stay away from him and visit her own family now. Getting fucked doggystyle, in the air, missionary, against the wall, sideways, etc…. Waking up and having sex again.

But me who lives alone? “Nah, fuck that guy. He’s shy so he must not be interested in girls.”

They genuinely believe that guys who don’t approach women or are reserved somehow don’t have basic needs.

Fucking bitches, man. Can’t stand these bitches. It fucking pisses me off knowing she’s sleeping with someone else. I feel cheated on.

This is one of the tenets of bluepill, they want us to believe that we're celibate with our will, that we're shy, not interested, or don't try. They just cannot accept that there are serious underlying reasons that are unchangeable that cause our inceldom.

This is why I do my best to completely ignore all foids around me. They’re all whoring for other men while I get nothing

Based observation. They make it a sort of self fulfilling prophecy for those who might have otherwise had a chance even — and for those confirmed old truecels, well, it never began, so whatever anyway …

if IT take post this thread in their pedo sub they will probably say that you need to stop creeping on girls and mind your own business while totally ignoring that the whore is getting fucked right and left by the chad.

Meanwhile a man that lives with his mom has zero chance at getting a gf even in this economy.

Why do you feel cheated on?

This is why I do my best to completely ignore all foids around me. They’re all whoring for other men while I get nothing
Tyrone moppers biggest attempt to hide that he is Tyrone :feelskek:

it's over

actually, shy men tend to have a greater need of sex,
i am a man of few words
so i've spent a long time thinking
building up my perversions little by little.
if a woman were to accept me
i would sure teach her

JFL if you believe this. They know we want sex. But the average foid couldn't give any less fucks about what ugly shy subhumans want. In fact they're even laughing inside at us.

Do you consider yourself decent looking, and just too shy to get girls?

The simplest answers are mostly always the right ones.